15 : Think before speaking

Watch the video above ☝🏼 before reading, Please~
So, I saw this Jihope video that made my heart hella soft and I want you guys to know that the main reason why I only do Yoonminseok is because Sope was the first ship I was ever introduced to and Jihope was the second one.

And you gotta admit, we all love jihope.

~~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

"Jimin-aaaahhhh!!" Kept yelling the alpha happily, while hugging his mate.

I look at him with my usual 'I'm so done with you' face but he is too entertained babying Jimin to even notice my stare.

I shake my head and go back to reading my book.

-But Jimin's giggles are no joke. I perk up my head at the sound of his beautiful giggles only to find Hoseok doing aegyo poses for him. I smile fondly at the two and stare at them for a while.

Knowing that I won't be able to read in peace unless I'm left alone I sigh and walk up to them, feeling bad for interrupting their giggly moments.

"Hoseok, get off of Jimin's back-"

Crack

He immediately retracts his hands away from Jimin's neck and checks to see if the other is fine. Jimin only groans and Hoseok looks up at me with puppy eyes, mouth open agape.

"What if I kill him?"

I roll my eyes and kneel beside them.

"You will kill him one day if you keep doing that to him."

Hoseok slowly gets off of Jimin's back while Jimin sits up and massages his neck.

"So-I-uh, I-i was thinking. Would the two of you go on a date?"

They look at me with big eyes.

"Riri, are you inviting us to a date?" Asks Jimin.

Riri. He gave me that nickname because my power is air and sometimes I get 'airy'.

"N-no. I want the two of you to go on a date with each other."

They look at each other and then back at me.

"What about you, Gummy?" Asks Hoseok.

"It's fine. Besides, I'm the one asking you both for it. Please?"

They smile brightly and nod their heads. I grin happily but before I could stand up they threw themselves on top of me and started attacking me with kisses and sweet words.

Taehyung's POV

The eyes of the people widen and there was murmuring. Jungkook pulled my arm back and looked at me sternly.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?!" He hissed. Oops! Is he mad?

"I am not letting some lettuce head think that they can beat my alpha," I growled and he just sighed.

"Taehyung, the reason why I haven't fought him is because I'm stronger than him and he will be going out of the country in two months."

I froze at his words and stood there dumbfounded.

"Does that mean..."

He nods softly while caressing my cheeks.

"Yes. He won't even have a chance to challenge me properly for the Position."

I probably looked so dumb right now. Like, Ugghh!! Wasn't I taught to think before speaking? But I already challenged him. I can't back out.

"It-it doesn't matter. I'll still challenge him."