38 : Prophecy

Let's get this bread 🍞🤩
Also, Daehyun is actually Taehyun from TxT so let's start calling him Taehyun 🤪

                       +++++

After giving birth Taehyung had passed out and was now calmly resting on the hospital bed.  Everyone was in the room congratulating Jungkook and bringing gifts to the babies, which Jungkook is still in a shock about.

All along he had thought that there was only one baby inside of his mate's belly, but results that there were two more, or actually just one more since according to Jin there was an odd occurrence.  There wasn't meant to be a third one.  It seemed that the third baby had started growing and forming itself inside Taehyung the same day which lead him to a sudden birth.  And Jungkook knew exactly who it was.

Katana.

She had disappeared that night which added to his conclusion and also the fact that his third baby has grey eyes just like she did.  Yes, it seems like she had this planned all along.

Hecate was sad and grieving but after seeing the baby her features had lighted up.  It was as if she could recognize her.

All that was left was for Taehyung to wake up and find out about the news.

                    ///////

    Two weeks have passed since the death of the moon goddess and the birth of the triplets. Taehyung just stared off into space, not even having the energy to play and feed the girls. Apart from the pain of the afterbirth, he had to deal with the pain of not having a mother to tell the good news to.  Even though she was reincarnated the same day, it wasn't the same. It's not like he could talk with a baby who has no idea of her past life.  Things don't work like that.

At this moment, everyone was gathered in the living room of the pack house. Yoongi had given birth a week after Taehyung and now Hoseok carries both Soyeon and wooyoung on his arms, rocking them back and forth.  Jimin has Ryujin, making silly faces to the baby which the girl replied with giggles, and Yoongi just sat between them, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder and scenting their youngest baby Hyeji.   The rest of the kids were outside playing, Namjoon along with Jin keeping an eye on them.

Jungkook is seating on a different couch carrying both Somi and Nayeon meanwhile Hecate lays on the floor with Dahyun.  Everyone except Taehyung who stayed inside their room.

The omega decided to change his baby's name, even though he knew that Dahyun was the reincarnation of his mother, it would feel weird to name his daughter just like her past self.

"Does Taehyung still need time?" Asks Jin to a struggling Jungkook who is trying to calm down the twins with all his might. Hecate replies for him, seeing as Dahyun stayed calm on her arms, "He will become the new Moon goddess. Of course, he needs time. His mother...she too was a nervous wreck days before her coronation. Now imagine the pressure of being forced to become one."

They all stayed silent, no one daring to speak, only the cries of the babies were heard. Everyone was tensed about this decision, knowing that it will change everything.

"Why is everyone so quite?"  They look up and see Taehyung walking down the stairs with a smile on his face.  He goes up to Jungkook and picks up Nayeon from his arms, seeing as his husband was having a hard time.

"We were just discussing about this...prophecy of yours. Quite complicated," Says Hecate, everyone agreeing with her. Taehyung smiles and sits beside Jungkook, "I know, it's really complicated, but I'll follow up with my mother's steps. I'll become the moon goddess tonight and in three days I'll go to Allios to be presented."