25 : I'm back

So, like, I've fallen deeply and madly in love with this Luwoo couple, like I thought Taekook was the cutest one but oh god don't get me started on Luwoo.

Baby Jungwoo is so soft and Lucas is so expontanious. I'm soft~

Also you guys will finally meet the lost baby, yey!!!

Recap :

He furrowed his eyebrows but nonetheless nodded. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. The symbol on my chest started lighting itself with a white light as if it were filled with lightbulbs. I opened my eyes finally showing my white eyes color.

Jungkook looked panicked and since I wanted to get this over with I didn't gave him a chance to panic more about the situation. I immediately clashed his forehead with mine as our eyes locked. He was clearly hypnotized by now and that was my cue to start.

♤♤♤

I began chanting words over and over again:

"Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design, save what has been lost, and bring back what once was mine."

(A/n: Yes, yo gurl just copied tangled.)

The words soon transitioned into an ancient language that is used by gods for this type of chants. I kept on chanting the words until Jungkook's eyes turned a white one and his body was limp. I stopped chanting and sat in between his legs.

I closed my eyes and said some words on my ancient language and as I said the words symbols started to appear on my skin lighting up in the same blue way my eyes are shining. On the inside of my palms I also had two symbols. The right one had a symbol of water and the left one had a symbol of the moon, representing my descendants.

"Sol, come forward," my voice becomes automatically deeper when speaking on my language. I looked to my left and saw Sol's spirit standing there, his body was on fire while a smirk was plastered on his face.

"You took too long, Amaris."

I rolled my eyes and glared at him, "It wasn't your time. Now come here before I regret this."

He chuckles but complies with my quest and sits besides me.

(A/n: note, when the letters are bold they are speaking on an ancient language )

"From here on, it's your job," I stood behind him and back hugged him while leaving kisses on his jaw and shoulders, "It's time to come back to me, love," I insinuated.

His eyes turned entirely black as he roamed his hands around his limp body. As his fingertips touched his skin, symbols started appearing, lighting up in a lava like type. Sol closed his eyes and began chanting some words. He then leaned down and kissed himself. His spirit started disappearing until it was completely gone.

Jungkook's eyes turned black and his symbols flamed brighter. His eyes closed and he fell sideways on the bed, soft snores leaving his lips as he slept away. Now, this wasn't any normal sleeping. At this point he was living all his memories once again.

Unknown memories to Taehyung.

My eyes returned to its normal color and the symbols on my body disappeared. I fixed Jungkook into a comfortable position before taking my clothes off and turning off the lights. The process will take the whole night and all I had to do is wait.

□□□■□□□

Sol's POV (after he left Taehyung).

Travelling through the deep dark hole was a short ride, you might say. I had been transported to my father's realm in a flash. I fell to the ground and loudly groan not feeling quite comfortable yet with my flesh again.