20 : He knows

Baekhyun/Kaidan's POV

"Oh, no, you won't," I say, my eyes turning red in jealousy.

I stand up from my bed while carrying Chanbaek and went straight to my closet. I'm going to interrupt my mate's date tonight so might as well wear something fashionable, right?

How am I going to do that, you may ask? Well, it is very simple. Since I am not allowed to step on earth the only way I can visit my mate is through dreams. Since I have a connection with Chanyeol It's easier to work on him.

What's the plan? Make him fall into a deep dream and go in it. Simple. After putting on some decent clothes and putting my makeup on, I change my purple eyes into a baby blue. I've heard that people on earth don't have purple eyes color. To say it made me feel insecure was a statement.

I place Chanbaek on the floor and turn off the lights. I grab the mirror and find Chanyeol looking around for clothes while smiling to himself. I blow a soft breeze to the mirror and Chanyeol immediately stops smiling. His eyes become droopy and he rubs his face in order to get rid of it. I smirk and keep on watching how he struggles to lay down on the bed. Once he decided that he couldn't take it anymore, he dropped on the bed and just like that fell asleep.

I giggle and put the mirror away. I fix my bed and make sure that the door is locked. Luna is not to find out about this.

I lay down and close my eyes. Sleep overtaking me too.

The dream~ Chanyeol's POV

"Chanyeol~"

"Chanyeol~"

A sweet and soft voice calls out to me and I open my eyes. I look around and find myself in a celestial garden? The sky looked like galaxies and the trees blew a soft enchanting breeze.

"Chanyeol~" I hear the voice clearer this time and look up to where the voice comes from.

Laying on a branch was laying a god. That's what he was. He had perfect baby blue eyes, soft light skin, baby-ish features, luscious black hair that fell in front of his eyes. He definitely was a dream. Something so perfect could never exist.

I stare at him in adoration and he airily chuckles.

He comes down from the branch and the breeze blows on his hair and loose robe, showing his shoulder and his long legs. He drops on his knees in front of me and grabs my face.

"Hm, I see you chose a mate already. sad. I would definitely come for you if only you waited."

He tried to stand up but I gently grab his wrist.

"What do you mean?"

His eyes sparkled and that's when I noticed. A scent. It smelled like wet earth and coconut. I look up at him and notice a slight smirk on his face.

"Mate..." I muttered.

"Guessed it," he giggles and straddles my hips.

"Baekhyun? You're my mate?"

You see, it's not the first time. It's not the first time that I've dreamt with this perfect being. Most of the times he appears in my dreams and we play around and such. I fell in love with him. But is only a dream. Once I woke up he wouldn't be there and I came to a theory that I created him. Baekhyun is just my imagination. Maybe because I'm desperate for a mate or I just truly needed somebody.

"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't told you before, I just...thought it wasn't the right time."

I smile and lean forward to kiss him. He eagerly kisses me back and that's when realization hit me. This is a dream. Baekhyun is not real. I gently and suddenly pull away and he stares at me confused.