32 : Finally part. 2

My life sucks ;)

NO ONE'S POV

"Dad?"

Jungkook nervously chuckles and looks everywhere but Taehyung, taking interest on their youngest son's features.

(Daehyun but with golden eyes)

"Kook, care to explain?" Adds Taehyung, eyes turning silver.

Haechan looks back and forth between Jungkook and Taehyung, sitting himself down on Mark's lap, intent on watching the drama that's about to unfold.

"I-uh-well," he allows Daehyun to play with his fingers, forbidding him from scratching his neck, "Do you remember 'Daehyun'? The- the child we lost?"

Taehyungs eyes widen as he looks at the kid on Jungkook's arms, "what?" He blurts out, his mind going blank.

"Ha, well, he didn't actually die, and... this is him?" He says or more like asks. Taehyung stands there. Face void of any emotion and the room falls into a pin drop silence. No one speaks and only the breathing of everyone in the room is heard.

Haechan eyes widen and he covers his mouth with both hands, trying to cover the laugh that is about to flow out of him. Baekhyun only looks more confuse as Chanyeol holds him.

Silence.

And more silence.

"WHAT?!"

Everyone in the room jumps at the sudden scream, the sound being the only thing breaking them out of the silence.

"Are you telling me that when I thought Daehyun died he didnt actually died and was all this time living with your parents and that was the reason why you always visited and- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

Daehyun whines and nuzzles himself against Jungkook's neck, covering his ears. "Noisy, noisy, noisy."

Taehyung's gaze softens as he looks at Daehyun. The child for who he cried thousands of nights, the child for who he despised the idea of getting pregnant. That child who was his last hope but was taken away, it's right here in front of him.

How is he supposed to react to that?

He shakily approaches Jungkook and taps the small boy's shoulder. The little boy raised his head, his golden eyes shining brightly. The eyes that Taehyung caught a glimpse of for only mere seconds that night.

It was his baby.

"Hey, Daehyun, do you know who I am?"

The boy only shaked his head cutely, and Taehyung chuckled softly, the lump in his throat increasing by the second.

"Well, ah... I am Kim Taehyung and I happen to be this guy's mate." He says softly and careful with his words in case Daehyun didnt know what mates were. But to his surprise, the little boy knew and his head darted up.