34 : Arrival

She ran through the woods, hearing the dark spirits lurking by the cracking of twigs. She stepped out of the woods and stood in front of the big place, almost palace like, a needed air filling her lungs.

She smiled, knowing that she was at peace. Now, with more calm she walks towards the place. Protectively holding the cloth to her chest.

//////

"Jungkook, you're not helping."

The younger only smiled, holding back a laughter and feeling bad for laughing at his mate's pain.

"But she is so cute. Aren't you baby?" And just when the baby kicked, Taehyung kicked him out of the bed.

"Make her do that again and I'll sew your lips."

And he never tried again. He just laid beside Taehyung kissing his neck for forgiveness and caressing his baby bump. He is only a month away from giving birth and it's taking a toll on him, he forgot just how bad pregnancies can get.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went back to their pack, saying that they will be back for the baby's birth. And since Taehyung felt bad, Yoongi felt worse. His bump had gotten so big that he could barely walk, only waddle from here to there.

"Snake!" Yelled Daehyun as he barges into their room with a black snake wrapped around his arm. Jungkook looks panicked but Taehyung just sighs. "Dae, stop bringing animals inside the pack." The boy sighs and sits on the bed, allowing the snake to slid off his arms and towards Taehyung.

Taehyung only cooes at the animal meanwhile Jungkook tries to run away, only to be tackled by Daehyun. His golden eyes went well with his Tan skin and dark hair, it made him look like the god he is. "I can't wait to see at what age you'll stop growing up. I stopped at 20." Jungkook grins, canines peeking out.

Daehyun's eyes glinted. "Wow, you must be really old." Jungkook looks offended and Taehyung just laughs.

"I'm not that old! Only 130 something..." he trails off only to have Daehyun laughing at him.

Taehyung smiles and stands up. "Let's go downstairs, breakfast must be ready."

////

At the Kitchen, Yoongi was being craddled by Hoseok as Jimin gave him food and pampered him with compliments. Jin was placing food on the table and Namjoon sat down, trying to silence his 2 year old baby as the rest kept on playing and talking. Yeontan was amongst them, gasping and hurrying towards Daehyun to drag him towards the table.

"Do you need help Namjoon?" The elder looks up, smiling kindly at Taehyung. "It's alright, Jinsoo is just a crybaby." He replies and turns to his other 4 kids. Their eldest daughter, Namji, flicked one of her brothers forehead as she rolled her eyes and pushed her hair back. Namjoon sighs, he shouldn't have allowed Jin to spend too much time with her.

"Rats, you can go play at the backyard." And the six little monsters comply, running towards the backyard. Namjoon breathes in peace, finally silencing Jisoo and being able to eat without someone taking his food.

"Joon, you should stop calling our kids rats." With a glare thrown at him, Jin goes quiet and smiles sweetly at his husband.

Taehyung giggles as he stares at Namjoon. "Hyung, you look really stressed, are you okay?" And the dam breaks, Namjoon starts crying and everyone looks at him.

"I'm pregnant again."

Everyone glares at Jin.

"Do you crave death?" Says Yoongi as he picks up a knife and points it towards Jin.

"Seriously?"

"Wow, it may be my fault but I didn't do it intentionally." Jin says exasperated, feeling as if someone will Jump and attack him.

"We get you're going to be the head alpha, but do you need that amount of heirs?"

They start complaining to Jin, the elder protecting himself against any given attacks.

"The more the better, right?"

A toast was thrown at his face.

/////

There was a commotion outside, people were surrounding something which wasn't visible to Taehyung and Jungkook's sight. Jungkook pushed passed people trying to catch a glimpse of the situation only to stop on his place and for Taehyung to gasp.

There stood Hecate. Her dark eyes with sparkles like stars, royal blue long dress and cape, and dark magic surrounding her hand. Guards stood in front of her, ready to attack if she tried anything.

Jungkook was shaken out of thought when Taehyung tapped him, eyes wide in fear. Hecate has never visited the human realm, not even during wars. So what could possibly bring her here?

"Jungkook, do something." He nodded and stepped forward. Eyes turning red and fire dripping on his hands. People around them gasped once they saw the alpha's son.

Jungkook was meant to be the head alpha because Jin had not being in the pack, but once his brother came back he was told that he no longer had the position. He didn't felt upset about it, on the contrary he was happy about the news.

Hecate was relieved once she saw Jungkook, but still kept her guard up. She didn't trust humans and had to put an act. She can't let this creatures know about her purpose here.

"Who are you?" The head alpha says but Hecate only kept her gaze on Jungkook.

"I want the omega." She rasped, her eyes landing on Taehyung who gulped. Jungkook looked around not liking the amount of eyes on him. "Get inside! Now!"

Everyone obeyed, running inside their homes thinking that a fight might break out. Once everyone was inside and only the guards and the head alpha stayed. Taehyung rushed towards Hecate, catching her before she fell to the ground.

The head alpha was confused and the guards were about to attack but Jungkook stopped them. "Take her inside and treat her. Taehyung you stay with her meanwhile me and dad have a talk."

The guards complied and Taehyung followed behind. The head alpha and Jungkook arrived at the office. Jungkook stood there, prepared to say it.

"You have a lot to explain."

♡♡♡♡♡

I have everything planned!!!

Expect more frequent updates 💜👏