8 : The day I lost you part. 3

Listen to this song while reading.

3rd person POV

Sol walked in front of his soldiers like he always did on battle.  He was powerful and he could protect every single one of his soldiers if he pleased but he says that it's needed for them to fight and show their strength.  Besides, they didn't train for nothing.

Sol was devastated.  Yes, now is the moment where he regrets not controlling his powers and mistreating his omega.  His reason to live wanted nothing more but his death. He remembers the first time they met.  How beautiful the eyes of the omega shone in the brightness of the moon, how his wet bangs covered half his face, and his smooth and soft skin glowed as if it were made of diamonds.  Thinking about it, he realizes that the fight they had was useless for they ended up kissing at the end.  The true blood smiled remembering the night he won his baby's heart. He remembers the first night they slept together and how beautiful hyuntae looked after such event. He remembers running behind the omega when he tried to escape from kissing him.  That day the omega laughed so much and Sol could still hear his beautiful laugh.  He also remembers the pouty face his mate gave when he refused to use an actual crown.  He said he wanted a flower crown not a crown made of gold.  The omega's pout was so cute and his puppy eyes were enough to convince his mate.  From that day on, the omega only used flower crowns whenever he sat on his throne.  What a bratty husband he has.

Those memories of joy are soon replace by those of his mate begging him to stop because he was hurting him.  He could hear the cries of his baby when he killed a man even though his baby begged not to.  He remembers all the bruises he gave Hyuntae and how he would flinch whenever the true blood touched him. All those hurtful words he yelled at his mate only to gain fear from him.  He wanted to be feared by everyone, including his innocent mate.

They stood in the middle of nowhere.

"Halt!" Yells the true blood and raises his hand so his soldiers can see.

It was dead silent and he knew what that meant.

Suddenly they heard and evil laugh in the air and the soldiers raised their guards.

"Hmm, long time no see, Sol."

Their surrounding darken, as if the darkness of the galaxy fell upon them. Sol stood composed and with his hands he threw fire in the air lightening their surroundings.

His eyes turned the color of fire and his veins lighted up as if fire were flowing through them.

In front of him stood his biggest enemy, Melinoe.

             (She has silver hair)

She was surrounded by her army of spirits, waiting to be commanded.

"It's not nice to meet bitches like you."

She laughs, "Oh my, you should change your vocabulary.  But anyways, how's Tae?"