SHISTER SNAPPED!!

Okay, I know I havent updated and its because my internet is a bitch and wont let me update shit and my dad always breaks his promises because he is the reason of-

BUT ON WITH MY RANT!

So, like, believe it or not, hate me or not, snap at me or not, I HAVE TO FXCKING SAY THIS!

I AM LITERALLY SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING :

"Oh! Jhope is my baby!"

"I love Jhope!"

"Jhope is my everything!"

"Jhope is-"

BUT WHEN YOU MAKE THEM CHOOSE-for example I dont mean anything, Im an ot7- BETWEEN JIMIN AND JHOPE, THEY WITHOUT A GODDAMN SECOND THOUGHT WILL CHOOSE JIMIN!

Like, didnt you say he was your baby? Your EVERYTHING?WTF happened then??!?!?!

To be honest, I loved YOONMIN!

I was obssesed with it and found them hella cute-BUT! AFTER SEEING IN EVERY DAMN BOOK I READ THAT PEOPLE ONLY WANT YOONMIN AND THROW DISGUSTED FACES AT JHOPE, IT FXCKING SETS ME OFF!

For that reason, I hate yoonmin. Now I cannot read not even a single page of yoonmin without feeling disgusted when I before used to love it like crazy.

IN EVERY FANFUCKINGFIC PEOPLE MAKE JHOPE EITHER STRAIGHT, SINGLE, WITH SOMEONE WHO TOTALLY DOESNT MATCH HIM, AND OVER ALL THROW HIM OUT OF THE BANGTAN CIRCLE.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY AUTHOR'S PRAISE JHOPE BUT GIVE HIM A DAMN SMALL ROLE ON THEIR STORIES?!?!?

THATS FUCKING SICK!! THEY'RE LITERALLY TREATING JHOPE LIKE IRL AND FOR THAT DAMN REASON HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE BTS, LEAVING EVERY SINGLE MEMBER FUCKING HEART BROKEN BECAUSE OF ARMIES STUPID WORDS!

LIKE, YOUR LOVED JUNGKOOK CRIED BECAUSE HIS HYUNG, THE GUY WHO RAISED HIM, THE GUY WHO TAUGHT HIM THOUSANDS OF THINGS WANTED TO LEAVE AND GET OUT OF THEIR LIVES!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THE PERSON YOU CARE THE MOST IN YOUR LIFE DECIDES TO LEAVE YOU BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY BAD SHIT TO THEM FOR BEING WITH YOU. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?!?!?!

Well, now you know BTS-A GROUP OF SEVEN- Since Jhope was like the second/third member to join, but no, uh-uh, dont mind him-

Like I said hate me or not, lose more views or not, unless you have a true pure heart and love for jayjay then you better unsusfuckingcribe!!

Sorry, I just get triggered when people insult my hobie or dont acknowledge him at all and only care about Yoonmin. But again, WHERE IS JHOPE?

Hoseok was the reason why I met BTS, Hoseok gave me the inspiration to woman up and search up BTS because he is hella cute, and without Jhope I wouldnt be here and you guys wouldve never read this book. It sucks but im trying my best.

Thanks for listening, bye. Love ya'll. Take care. Illupdatewhenmyassholeofadaddecidestopayformyphone-bye!