7 : The day I lost you pt. 2

The song above matches both of part 1,2, and 3 so please listen to it in the three chapters.

3rd person POV

"Tae, do you want to go to the pup's tent again?"

"Is your mom gonna read the story again?"

It's been two weeks since Jungkook brought Taehyung to the pack and everyone has fallen in love with the sweet omega.

Taehyung was presented as Jungkook's mate the day after he was brought here.  Many people had already guessed it since the true blood wouldn't stop carrying the omega due to his inability to walk.

Now, he was preparing to become the next luna even though he already had much experience in it, he had to do it.

"Yes, she will."
Taehyung looked away with a displeased look.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"N-no! No, it's not that.  Of course, I like the story, I just think that it's very sad."

"I know, but they're our ancestors and that story is very important to our pack."

"W-wait, did you say 'ancestors'?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yes, ancestors.  They were the creators of this pack.  They said the pack house was bigger but after the battle it was destroyed so, that's why it looks different."

"Are you saying that-"

"Yes. This is the light pack. Or how they would call it, 'the sol pack'."

Taehyung was speechless. Of course it was expected for him to find his mate but not in their old pack.  He had hope for his mate to be reborn as a beta or a simple alpha. But no, his mother was gracious enough to bring him back as the true blood he was and moreover in their old pack. It's as if history were repeating itself.

He had to remind himself to have a talk with his mother later.

Taehyung was spacing out again and Jungkook shook his head.  His mate has been spacing out since the first day his mother started reading the story.  He wanted to know what was going on in the omega's head.

"Tae, baby.  Let's go," Jungkook offered his hand for the omega to take and that brought Taehyung out of his trance.

"I don't think I can walk again," said the omega shyly.

The true blood chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry I keep being rough on you."

The omega smiled brightly and extended his arms. His mate complied and took him on his arms, carrying him through the pack and to the pup's tent.

"Give him a rest, Jungkook!" Yelled Jimin as soon as the two mates arrived.

"Poor guy is always unable to walk or is limping.  I know you must be sexually frustrated for not fucking someone for a while, but don't take it on him!"

"Shut up, mochi! He's my mate and I can do whatever I please with him."

With that he walked past Jimin and sat down on the floor.  Pups started surrounding his mate and the omega started playing with them. Jungkook would be lying if he said it didn't make him a tad bit jealous.

"Alright, everyone! Are you ready for the story?"

The pups yelled in excitement but the most excited seemed to be Jihope.  They loved the story ever since they were kids since they were taught about it at a young age. Yoongi likes the story but doesn't find it that exciting since he didn't belong to the pack before.