36 : Wasn't born to die

Big grey doe eyes shone in the dark night, the stars seeming as if they were dancing on the vast dark rich galaxy

Big grey doe eyes shone in the dark night, the stars seeming as if they were dancing on the vast dark rich galaxy. Her white hair moving with the gentle breeze along with her dress.

The name is Katana. She was just a curious 15 years old girl who loved staring at the moon as if it were calling for her. As if she was meant to be a part of it.

"The moon looks beautiful tonight, don't you think?" Katana looks behind her and sees her mother sitting on the bench. The women was just like her except for her eyes. She White hair and white empty eyes. Her mother was the most beautiful one and she reminded her so much of the moon.

Katana nods and goes to sit besides her mother who gently held her hands, "Tana, your 18th birthday will be a very special day. And you know why?" Katana shakes her head even though she already knows the reason, "Because you'll finally be a part of the moon." Right. That's what she was told her entire life. She thought that she was too young to control the moon but her family disagreed, they thought that she was just as ready if not more. So she prepared everyday to step on the throne and rule the moon like she was meant to all along.

She takes a deep breath as she looks out the window. All the kingdom people had already arrived for the ceremony and were just waiting for the last arrangements. Her best friend; Hecate, a night hybrid was behind her, rubbing her shoulders to relieve her of stress.

"Don't worry so much, Tana.  You will do great." Katana chuckles and stares at her hands, "At being a queen or a wife?" Also, apart from her becoming the new queen, her engagement will be announced.  Her fiancé is a tall broad man named Taeyong.  His hair is black like night and eyes blue like the heavens.  The guy is a total charmer, anyone would want to be with him.  Katana and Taeyong have been friends since high school and although they have only being dating for 3 months their engagement had to be arranged.

Hecate laughs, "At both if you're lucky."  Katana laughs along with her, feeling herself calm down.  Leave it to Hecate to always make her laugh.  After a few minutes later, someone had come to take her.  Standing in front of everyone, Katana never thought she would be saying this but, she is confident that she will be the best queen.  Her family, Taeyong and Hecate stood by the side to support her.  Feeling proud and clapping in happiness once the crown was passed to her and her eyes had turn white permanently.  From this day forward, she is the moon goddess.

A few years have passed by after the coronation and Katana never failed to amaze her people, showing just how great of a queen she is. Hecate had become her personal maid, saying that there was no better job than to serve her own friend.  Katana thanked her even more when her first child was born, needing as much help as possible.

She had named her first born, Ten.  It was a simple name and both her and Taeyong felt that it matched their son.  The little boy had black hair like Taeyong and black eyes with strikes of white representing the galaxies.  As the child grew up they had concluded that he was a sky god like his father.