16 : Heat

I feel like this book isn't going anywhere, guess I'll have to start the drama.

3person's POV

"Fuck-it's coming out!"

"Ah! Just hurry!"

After more pulling and pulling-

"Is it out yet?!" Screams the omega.

The alpha only sighs and drops his arms on his sides.

"How the hell did you get gum stuck on your hair?"

The omega whines, "The kids were playing with gum around me. Now please get it off, I don't want to cut my hair!"

"Fine. Just wait here."

After he leaves he comes back a few minutes later with a pack of ice.

"Here, put it on your hair and once it's cold enough you can take it off without having to cut your hair."

The omega sighs in relief and places the ice pack on his hair, "Thanks, Kookie."

The alpha nods and sits down on the bed beside his mate. They stay silent for a minute but were interrupted by the painful groan of the alpha. Jungkook immediately grabs his pounding head as he feels a wave of heat hitting him. The omega hurriedly places the ice pack down and checks his mate.

"Hey-hey, Kookie? You okay?"

The alpha looks up in between groans and one of his eyes showed a different color. His left eyed showed it's natural color while the right one showed a light red.

  His left eyed showed it's natural color while the right one showed a light red

(A/n : How his eye looks)

Taehyung gasps and without thought lays his mate back on the mattress. Jungkook groans and closes his eyes. Beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. The omega takes his mate shirt off and as soon as that happens he sees the thing that he's been missing for a long time. The tattoo of a sun lightning up as if it were made of lightbulbs was visible on the right side of Jungkook's chest. Of course he's seen the tattoo before. It was the first thing he saw when they met each other again. The Mark showing of where he comes from. His parents think that it's just a birthmark and told the omega a story of how people thought that Jungkook wasn't just some simple baby when he was born. That thought was present in the head of every single member of the pack making everyone believe that the moon goddess had sent a protector. That's why Jungkook no matter of his age was always feared and respected.

Seeing the tattoo Taehyung can't help but to feel hypnotize by it. That's why without thinking he places his palm on the tattoo and a heat of wave was sent to his body causing the alpha to moan at the feeling. Taehyung feels hot all of a sudden and realizes the situation he's in.

He closes his eyes and moans when he feels the hands of his mate cooling his body.

"Mother," he whimpers, "Not now."