24 : You're back

This is just a filler for now until I get inspired to keep on writing!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I'm going to visit my father's realm," said Jungkook as that familiar vibrant red shone in his eyes.

I stared at him as he kept on getting dressed to leave. His features were dark and his emotions seemed kinda forced. Knowing that the full process wasn't done I didn't lose my hope.

"So-sol?"

He hummed still not looking my way. He kept on taking my daggers and when he noticed the arch I could see his body tense.

"Are-are you still ma-mad at me?" I squeaked in a small voice. He already looked mad as it is, I didn't wanted to make it worse.

"We'll talk about this later, Taehyung. Right now I have important things to do," with a final nod of confirmation that he already had everything he needed, he walked towards the balcony but with my powers I locked the door.

"You just came back, Solie..."

He glared at me and with a stronger forced he broke through my powers and opened the door, "I said we'll talk later about this," he gritted lastly glancing at me, "Also, don't wait for me."

With that he closed the door and I couldn't do anything but watch as he formed a circle on the ground as a transport, jumping in and disappearing in the deep hole along with it.

I covered my face with my hands sobbing loudly in the cold empty room. Regretting all my life chooses since that's all I know what to do.

<<<<<<Hours before>>>>>>

I kept pacing around the room in front of a very bored looking Jungkook who only wanted to sleep.

"Tae, if you want me to see you pacing, can we do this tomorrow on the field?"

I huffed and looked at him. With a sigh I finally recollect my feelings and prepare myself for what I'm about to do next.

After the guys left I told Jungkook to take a shower since I didn't wanted to do the process while having him all sweaty underneath me.

"Take your shirt off."

His eyes widen as he stared at me, after a moment he began smirking while taking his shirt off.

"Baby, why are you acting as if we haven't done this?"

I glare at him at him and pull my shirt over my head, leaving both of us shirtless.

"Lie comfortably against the headboard," he did as told, still smirking thinking that we were going to do the do. I roll my eyes but either ways hop on his lap.

"Now, you see this symbol here, put your hand on it," I ordered pointing to my half moon symbol that is carved on my chest. He lazily did as told, placing his hand on my symbol as I placed mine on his.

I took at shaky breath and finally looked at his eyes, "Now, don't freak out for what I'm about to do, stay composed and focus only on my eyes."

He furrowed his eyebrows but nonetheless nodded. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. The symbol on my chest started lighting itself with a white light as if it were filled with lightbulbs. I opened my eyes finally showing my white eyes color.

Jungkook looked panicked and since I wanted to get this over with I didn't gave him a chance to panic more about the situation. I immediately clashed his forehead with mine as our eyes locked. He was clearly hypnotized by now and that was my cue to start.

**********

Short~~

Ik, I'm sorry :(
I just havent been feeling inspired lately and have even dared to think of just erasing wattpad but of course I wont do that cuz I love you all too much 💜💜

Small rant(you dont have to read it).

:)

So, the reason why I haven't gotten inspired is because I am kinda getting bored of BTS.

DONT MISUNDERSTAND!

I love them so so much but believe it or not their popularity kind of annoys me. They deserve everything they have bc they worked hard for it but I hate seeing people just loving Bts bc of popularity and not bc of who they really are.

It annoys me a lot. Also, I sometimes see posts saying 'ya'll are haters if you aren't happy for bts just bc your group didnt get any awards' or 'bts is the only group that has worked this hard'-

Like, no, stop.

Bts aren't AREN'T the only group that have worked their asses off to get where they are. Other groups work as hard or even more but still dont get recognition. Why? Their agency. Just bc other groups dont show their struggles like bts doesn't mean that they dont go through a hell of shit. And YESS Other fandoms are gonna feel bad bc their groups didn't get the recognition they deserved. That's why armies are the most hated fandom, not bc some are rude but bc they take a lot of recognition away from their fav groups. Which leads to the next point.

ARTIST ONLY GET AWARDS BASED ON THEIR POPULARITY. Artist do not get awards bc of their amazing talent and work, no, they get awards based on how famous they are.

Last point, last year even though I was a new army I still wouldnt stop listening to their old songs because in MY opinion their old music used to be better than now. DONT MISUNDERSTAND AGAIN! They have some music now that are hella dope and get me on my feelings but I feel like their old songs had more feelings to it. Just by listening to their old music I feel nostalgic.

That's all~~ Please don't hate me :(

Also, Stan NCT, I'm recently getting on them and they're amazing!!

My lovely pumpkin here > btsarmyloverfrvr

Will help me for next chap but cant since I'm being stupid and forgot my password.

I'll try to update soon. Love ya'll and take care~~~

Hosookie out!