Epilogue

⚠️ warning: This chapter has smut and before you guys make nasty comments, IT WILL STILL BE BOTT TAE!!

You guys honestly need to stop with the top and bottom bs because such thing only exists in straight relationships.

There are no top and bot lesbians couples bc they both ride dildos and suck each other off. SAME WITH GUYS! only difference is that they don't always need a dildo.

You're implying that if a gay bottoms he's losing his masculinity and if he tops then he is a real man. Wtf!!! There are even Gay couples who don't like to do anal but that still doesn't mean they're not gay.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Don't try to switch the roles. They're neither top nor bottom. They can only be dominant or submissive and that's that.

                              🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥

(5 years later)

"Hey, I promise I'll come back.  As soon as I'm done with mom's request I'll run back to you."

The smaller sighs and pouts, "You know better than to break a promise, Jeon Taehyun."  Taehyun smiles fondly at him and kisses him softly, "I love you so damn much, Tannie."

The younger giggles when Taehyun starts littering kisses around his neck.  The older then stands up from the bed, not minding his nudity as he walks to the bathroom.  Yeontan can't help but blush even though he is tired of seeing him (and feeling him) naked.

Once he got ready they stood by the door, Taehyun trying to walk away only to get pulled back by Yeontan, "If you don't let me go, I might get lazy and not leave at all," Yeontan then clings to him and kisses him once again, "Then don't." Taehyun laughs, "I would, but I don't want our house to suddenly get destroyed by lighting."

Yeontan rolls his eyes playfully and pushes Taehyun away, feeling as though he won't let him go if he stayed any longer.  Biting his lips, he watches his boyfriend walk away from their house. 

As soon as Yeontan turned 18 Taehyun had asked him to move in with him, saying that it'll be better for the younger to work and for their bond to grow.

"And don't forget to bring me something!"  Taehyun nods with a laugh and runs towards the woods.  The 23 year old boy would never forget to gift something to his boyfriend every chance he got, so Yeontan took a bit of advantage of it.

After Taehyun had disappeared, Yeontan decided to visit the pack which wasn't too far away. He hadn't visited the place in a few weeks so he wondered how things were like.  And he also didn't wanted to stay alone for a few days.