2 : • Meeting my mate •

Jungkook's POV

I walk to the entrance of my uni with droopy eyes that are still longing for sleep.

I would've gotten a good sleep rest if it wasn't for Jin hyung barging in my room ranting something about namjoon hyung that I couldn't quite catch since all I wanted to do was sleep.

Like who the hell wakes up at 4:00 am to study?!  That's the time I basically fall asleep.

Anyways, I had to do training from 4:00 to 6:00 then I had an hour rest which isn't enough for sleep so, I just laid down on my bed with eyes close listening to music. I stood up to get ready for uni at 7:00 and by 7:30 I was already eating breakfast.

It's my actual daily schedule.  I have to do that everyday.  When I don't have classes the training starts at 8 but lasts the whole day.  So I'm not complaining much about my usual schedule.

"Are you sure you're the soon to be alpha? Because you look like a vampire."

"Shut up, Jimin-ssi.  Not in the mood."

"You should get laid, my son.  You know...to relieve stress."

"No, thanks.  I'm not as desperate as you."

"Who said I'm desperate?!"

"Oh, right.  Having two mates means having two ways to relieve stress."

"Who said I have two ways?"

"Please, midget.  You'll never top hoseok, the only time you top is with yoongi and if Yoongi wasn't an omega, trust me, you wouldn't top him either."

"Who says I can't top Hoseok hyung?"

"You can't."

We turn our heads to hoseok hyung who sits down on our lunch table, Yoongi holding his sleeve and sitting between hoseok and Jimin.

"Oh, come on hyung! Gummy if you weren't an omega do you think I still would top you?"

"You wouldn't."

"Wha~" I laugh at his face. He looks like a lost puppy without its owner.

Yoongi lays his head on Jimin's shoulder while still holding hoseok's sleeve.

"You're too adorable, flower.  No one would take you as a top."

"Hyung~"

Yoongi chuckles at his mate whining face.

"You guys do your thing I'll go ahead to class to finish something."

The three nod and I walk out of the cafeteria and towards my History class.  I look out the window and it looks really dark.  There are heavy dark clouds and lighting, it's gonna rain soon and for what it looks like it's going to be a heavy rain.

I look at the woods.  Since our uni is in the middle of the woods guys go for runs after getting out of classes or some just skip and stay in there.

As I look intensely at the woods something catches my eyes. 

There are specs of light floating at the beginning of the woods as if showing a path.

I blink my eyes furiously to see if I'm hallucinating from the lack of sleep or if it's real.

I'm still standing on the hallway of the unit, just a few doors away from my class.  I look away and spot Yugyeom walking by.

"Yugyeom!!"

He stops walking and looks at me.

"Hey, wassup?"

"Amm, I want to ask you something."