33 : Peace Before Storm

The family of four were peacefully playing around on the forest.

Daehyun kept giggling as he played around with Yeontan and his friends.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, and Chanyeol were talking about something, all looking really interested and submerge in the topic. It was mainly sports, seeming as Jungkook almost snapped at Jin for complementing their opponent team.

And Taehyung, Baekhyun, Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were also talking about easy things such as the pregnancies and their future or what they wanted to do on the weekends.

They were all truly peaceful and it has been like that for almost 3 months now. Hyuck and Mark had to leave, saying they had some things to solve, and Mark having to talk with his shadows an stuff. Everyone wished they could've stayed longer, but also, they were supporting of them going.

Well, Hyuck wanted to surprise his husband with the news of a new arriving member once they were at their homes. Eveyone was happy.

"Dad, you and Yoongi are giving birth on two months. Have you thought of names?"

Taehyung sat up straight, clapping his hands on excitement. "Well, Kook and I haven't thought of any yet. It's a girl." He revealed, and started being congratulated by his fellow omegas, and Jimin.

"And you, Yoongs?" Baekhyun stares at Yoongi, the elder resting against Jimin's body as he caressed his waist. "I just want them to get out." He answers in a cute pout, everyone cooing at him. Jimin softly laughs and kisses the top of his head before turning to the others.

"We're having 4."

Everyone gasps and just like they did with Taehyung, they start congratulating him. "They must've gone really hard on him," whispers Baekhyun to Namjoon only to receive a smack from Taehyung. Namjoon laughs and sighs. "You too are definitely alike. Only Taehyung would come up with this things." Taehyung smiles, displaying his body grin.

"Yeontan!" A male with light pink hair calls out to the excited pup, who has Daehyun tackled under him. Taehyung looks up and smiles, deciding to walk towards his son seeing Retro(another male omega of the pack) struggling to separate them.

Taehyung chuckles and pats Retro's back. The latter looks around and bows respectively at his soon to be Luna. "I am sorry, Taehyung, didn't mean to disrupt you." Taehyung waves dismissively. "You didn't disturb me, I just felt like coming here."

Both omegas look down at their sons who are happily hugging on the ground. "Hm, do I smell mates here?" He hums, sitting on the ground besides the pups who are now paying attention to him. Retro's eyes widen, sitting beside Taehyung.

"That's a good question. I should make Namjoon see him one of this days."

Namjoon was an omega. But not any type of omega. He was the elder's favorite thanks to his power. Namjoon was treasured like no other in this pack since he is the one who is able to foretell any wars or bad events. He has saved this place multiple times and everyone is grateful for that. Some even just visit him to know their futures and Namjoon complies, no matter how bad they're future would be.

"There's no need. Namjoon can tell the future but you can change it with your actions. Meaning that no one can be sure about the future, not even Namjoon."

Retro nods in understatement, looking up at Taehyung in admiration for always saying wise words. "You're really wise, Taehyung." He only laughed, shaking his head. "I admire you, Retro. I heard about how you risked your life for Yeontan when he was born and I can't help but look up to you."

A war had broken out on the same year Yeontan was born. It was an enemy pack who wanted to kill Namjoon because they didn't felt safe having someone to be able to tell their plans. This turned into the pack wanting to get ride of any omega's of this pack in case more had that same power.

Retro might look weak and innocent, but he is one of the most amazing fighters they have. He saved the life of many other omega's along with the life of his son, receiving a scar on his arm which he takes as a reminder for saving his son.

After chatting and laughing, Jungkook and others called for the rest head inside. The entire pack was having a dinner, all the pack members were to attend as a way to celebrate this last joyful months.

Things have been peaceful so far and everyone is quite glad of this.

But beware for it shall not last long.

\{•○•}/

I'm back, potatoes.

Short but at least is something.

Also, the ending is near :((