29 : Soft hours

Hello yeorobun~ This is just an extra chapter because I feel extremely soft.
So, this is an alternate universe where there are no gods but magic

Enjoy~

NO ONE'S POV

"Papa, what are the stars?" Asked a cute 5 years old daehyun, his gold eyes shining brightly.

Jungkook looked away from his stalking and turned to Daehyun, smiling softly once he noticed the soft look his youngest son carries.

"Well, the stars are balls made of fire-"

"No," Inturrupts Taehyung. He sighs and shakes his head as he picks up Daehyun and glares at Jungkook, "He's a child, you have to make mystical stories not the reality. And would you stop stalking Baekhyun? Let the boy talk with his crush."

Jungkook only huffed and went back to his stalking job. He was the dad, of course he has to keep an eye on the so tall boy, chanyeol.

Taehyung walked away with Daehyun and sat him down on his bed. He then smiled lovingly at his son and began explaining, "Stars are actually the souls of those who have died."

(A/n: I was about to write dieded ✊)

The gray hair male then raised his hand up and figurines made of golden lines appeared around the room.

"Every soul in this universe has a place in the universe once they die. You see the big stars? Those are our greatest kings. They stand tall and proud just waiting for new arrivals."

Daehyun looks at the figurines in fascination, rubbing his eyes as sleep slowly consumed him, "Do I have a space on the stars, mama?"

"Hm, you have plenty of space, my love," Taehyung then looked down and chuckled softly once he saw his baby slowly falling asleep, "plenty."

"He better not kiss his cheek, he better not kiss his cheek-" Mumbled Jungkook like a mantra as he kept on stalking his son speaking with his crush. Both young boys were too close for Jungkook's liking and the male knew that a kiss was meant to happen any minute. God forbid that happens or else he-

"Are you done?" With a groan he looks away from the window once again and looks at his, not so amused, husband. Taehyung's blue eyes stared at him boredly, arms crossed over his chest as leaned against a wall.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him, "Would you mind? I'm trying to stop a tragedy from happening."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walks towards him, willingly sitting on the latter's lap as he stared outside. Baekhyun was laying beside chanyeol on the backyard as they star gazed. They were talking and laughing innocently. Taehyung smiled heardtedly at that since it reminded him of his time with Jungkook.

"Remember when I tried to drown you the first time we met just because you burned my favorite shirt?"

Jungkook chuckles loudly, remembering the chaotic meeting they had, "How could I forget? You thought my power was to create red fruits but later on realized that it was fire."

They both smiled at each other and gave playful kisses here and there. Minutes later, Jungkook had completely forgotten about stalking and was only paying attention to his husband who smirked in victory because he got to distract Jungkook right when Chanyeol had lean in to kiss Baekhyun. They are both 16 and 17, it was about time they had kissed.

Soft memories,
Soft songs.
Lofi on the background,
This feels like home.
Cherry taste on tongue,
Strawberry on the wrapper.
Let's create an adventure,
What matters is the lecture.
Let the stars shine,
For they light my life.
Bitter sweet love,
How I wish you wouldn't go.

\\\\\\\\\

/.\ I know you guys must be disappointed that I haven't updated.
Don't worry, I will force myself to write and hope to amaze you guys!