11 : Court you (⌒▽⌒)

3rd Person POV

By the time Taehyung returned home it was Dawn.

(I will love you from dusk 'till dawn~ A/N: Sorry I had to)

He changed his clothes and put on his baby blue silk pajama that Jungkook bought for him because he said it matched his eyes color.

He lied down on the bed and cuddle with Jungkook.  He was so sleepy to the point where he almost fell asleep while coming here.  He kissed his mate's forehead and wiped the mark that he placed before he left.
He closed his eyes, snuggling more against his mate and soon falling asleep.

~Time skip - 'cuz I ain't gonna explain their dreams - to the morning~

When the morning came Jungkook was the first one to wake up.  Like usual, he stared at his mate for a few hours and then decided to stand up. He definitely couldn't wait for the day that he would marry the beautiful being sleeping on his bed.

And that's where realization hit him.

Jungkook has never asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend.  I mean, he knew his mate would say yes but he still wanted to do it properly.  That's why, without waking the omega up, he went out to hunt so he could ask Tae out.  It was a man's pride to hunt for their mate's.  And so Jungkook wanted to have that pride and bring his beautiful omega the best hunt he could get.  With that in mind.  He went out to hunt and told  everyone to tell Taehyung that he only went for a walk and would be back later.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping and kids playing. But what annoyed me the most was the sound of the blaring alarm.  I lightly tapped on the alarm and looked up at the time.

'1pm, wa~ it's too early.'

I mentally groan and sit up.  I rub my eyes and yawn while looking around the room.

'Where's Jungkook?'

I wonder.  He's always here with me when I wake up or he's the one to wake me up but, today looks like an exception.

I quickly get out of bed and rush to the bathroom to do my morning routine.  after I'm all dress up and done, I walk downstairs.  I spot one of Jungkook's close friends and stop him.

"Hey, yugie!" He turns around and smiles at me.

"Yes, my luna."

"I'm not your luna yet and I was wondering, have you seen Jungkook?"

He shakes his head, "No.  I haven't seen him today, I thought he was with you."

I nod and bow before walking off.  I wander through the entire pack and still no sign of kookie.  I'm worried sick but mostly pissed.  How dare he leave without telling me or anyone for that matter?! If I see him right now I won't hesitate to throw a table at him.

After more hours of searching for him, I decided to kill time while pacing around in front of the pack gates.  Some of the pack guards stare at me weirdly but don't bother to ask.
What if my mother sent someone to take him? He's still unknown to his power so he doesn't know how to use them.  Dammit!! This is the time where I'm suppose to protect him but the idiot runs away! You better not get  home or els-

"Taehyung!"

I turn my attention to see a very excited Jungkook.  His bunny teeth smile is on full show while he proudly shows a dead deer.

"Look! I got the fattest deer I saw, isn't it pretty?!" he asks voice fill with excitement like a kid who's gotten a new toy. 

'Jungkook and Sol are totally two different people.'

I only glare at him but he is still unknown to my strong gaze.  I'm trying my hardest for my eyes not to change colors but he's pressing my buttons.

He finally looks up and furrows his eyebrows.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks concern.

"What's wrong?" I ask through gritted teeth, "You go out for hours without telling nobody and you're asking me, what's wrong?!" I yell not able to control my anger.  As soon as I yelled I closed my eyes because they were about to change.

I take a few steps closer to him and pull his shirt harshly towards me.

"I swear, Jungkook. I was so worry for you that I almost cried my eyes out while you were hunting?! Couldn't you have told somebody at least?! If you ever dare to go away like that I swear on my soul that I will hunt you and cut your legs off so you can walk anymore!" I bark and he just stares at me as a soft smile forms on his lips.

He pecks my lips and smiles brightly.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't do that again."

I sigh and let go of his shirt.

"Here!" he says, the excitement coming back again as he hold the deer in front of me, "I got it for you!"

I laugh a bit and smile as I run my fingers through the dead deer.

"Wow, this one is good.  Thank you, Jungkook," I said gently and kissed him.

"But why?" I ask.

He gets on one knee and raises the deer up as an offering.

"Taehyung, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

He asks smiling brightly and I chuckle at his cuteness. 

"I thought we already were boyfriends," I say smiling lovingly at him unlike the deadly thoughts I had of him a few minutes ago.

"Yeah but I wanted to ask you properly."

I nod my head vigorously, "Yes. I'll be your boyfriend."

He chuckles and stands up, throwing the poor deer on his shoulder as if it were a sack of potatoes.  He kisses me again and when he tries to hug me, I push him away.

"I am not going to hug you, you smell horrible and if you've forgotten, you still have a dead deer on your shoulder," I say sassily.

"Now go on and take a shower."

"But I want a hug first," he pouts.

"You're not getting hugs from me any soon.  Now chop! Chop! Let's go."

With that said we both enter our pack house.  Me sassily swaying my hips while Jungkook keeps on whining for a hug.

                               """""

Is this chapter boring? I feel like I'm being boring lately.