39 : Announcement

I want to start updating more often
Pray for my soul👼

+++++

Taehyung stirs awake by the sound of two babies crying and Jungkook trying to hush them. The omega yawns and opens his eyes which have now become White permanently. He then gestures for Jungkook to give him the babies and the younger complies.

He takes the shirt of his pajamas off and attaches both Somi and Dahyun to his buds, feeding the two hungry and loud girls.

"Where's Nayeon?" He sleepily asks, trying to shake the sleepiness off. Jungkook points to the small crib besides him where their youngest one was calmly sleeping, as though the loud crying of her sisters didn't reach her ears.

"I'll go and bring you breakfast. Dad has already announced to the pack of an announcement so once you're all freshen up we'll go, okay?" The other can only nod as Jungkook walks out. He takes a deep breath and hisses when Somi starts biting around his bud, deciding that the girl was already full he puts her on his shoulder, tapping her back until she burps and then pushing her down on the bed. He gently rocks her back and forth as her eyes start to drop.

Taehyung prays in victory but Jungkook opens the door with a loud jerk which alarms the red-eyed baby. The omega glares at Jungkook but says nothing since Somi didn't cry and just remained with her eyes open.

"MOM!!" Screeches Taehyun causing the omega to wince at his loud voice, feeling extremely sensitive due to the extreme exchange of power. Jungkook shushes him and picks him up by the shirt, dragging the whiny one out.

"I swear, this family will kill me," once the girls were well fed, he put them down on the bed and left Jungkook to look for them as he got ready and dressed up.

He stares at himself in the mirror, heaving a deep sigh.  His now grey hair was messy, white eyes replacing his blue ones, and this whole new vibe surrounding him. 

He has become a new person in a spam of a night. He brushes his teeth and does his usual routine before stepping out. He looks around frantically, swearing that he had given birth to three girls which were nowhere in sight, only Jungkook writing something on the bed.

"Don't worry, our son came to take them," mutters Jungkook, sensing the omega's thoughts.  He gestures for Taehyung to sit beside him and holds his hands.

"I know that this is a big step in our lives, and I just want to tell you that no matter what happens, we'll still have each other."

Taehyung smiles fondly at him and pecks his lips, feeling less nervous about the whole ordeal, "I know.  You guys are everything that I need."

Jungkook hums and pushes the tray of food towards him, "Alright then, eat something, wouldn't want you to throw up because of nerves."

Taehyung laughs and nods, finally picking on his food and eating it.

//////

"Where are your kids?" Questions Baekhyun, seeing the trio being themselves with no babies around.

"Our parents begged to have them for a week and we're more than willing to give them," answers Jimin, sipping on some shake.