30 : Plans

Alright! The wait is gone!
I'mma jump right into the story.
Forget the flashback, I'll finish it later.
This story is taking longer than it should and I don't like it!

So let's move one...

(👆 my writer's block whenever I feel like writing)

DAEHYUN'S THIRD PERSON POV

Daehyun hummed a song, skipping around the castle contentendly. He walks towards the big living room where he can hear yelling. He stops on his track once he sees his uncle Haechan leaning against a sofa as he yells curse words at his husband Mark, who is rather boredly sitting in front of him.

Looking at his uncle's pained expression, he ignores his yelling and intervenes.

"Uncle are you okay? You look bad. " Mark bursts out laughing whilst Haechan only glares at him harder, "Of course, I'm alright darling. No need to worry about me." Daehyun nods.

"Where does it hurt uncle?" Haechan coos at his nephew, not believing how blessed he is of being related to the little boy.

"I'm not in pain-"

"His ass." Interrupts Mark, completely regretting his actions as he dodged a ball of fire thrown his way.

"Mark! Dare you say another word, you mothe-"

"Haechan, we don't curse in front of Dae!" Screamed Renjun as he scurries towards Daehyun. Pulling him up on his arms.

"I'm sorry, okay?! It's hard not to be moody when I have to visit our brother but, can't because I'm in pain!"

Daehyun's eyes widen at that and his interest spiked up, "You're visiting dad?" He gasps.

Haechan forgets his moodiness for a minute as he smiles at his nephew, "Yes, I was supposed to go today, but someone had other plans." He gritted the last part.

"I want to go!" Renjun eyes widen as he looked at Daehyun and nervously laughed. "Dae, I don't think mom and dad will let you."

And just like they that, Taeil and Soyeon walked in. Holding hands and talking. Daehyun squirmed in Renjun's arms until the male placed him down. Daehyun raced to his grandparent catching them by surprise.

"Papa! Mama! Can I visit dad?"

Both gods looked at each other before smiling down at the boy. "Baby, it is not up to us. You're uncle Haechan is the one going."

Daehyun huffed and turned to Haechan, mustering the most adorable puppy eyes. "Uncle Haechan... " He trailed with a cute squeaky voice. At that moment, Haechan knew that he was a slave to the little boy's antics. Groaning because of his lack of resistance, Haechan nodded. "I don't see why not. Besides, you haven't met your other dad so, it's only fair right?"