Know me!!!

This chap is about fill with Facts about me and a photo reveal at the end!!!

1. I am from Dominican republic.
*Caribbean princess*

2. My birthday is on November 18.

3. I will be 15 years old.

4. My parents got divorced when I was 2 y/o.

5. I have 4 siblings but believe I only have 2 since the other two are like strangers to me.

6. My older sister is my full on sister while the rests are half blooded.

7. I've been in America for 3 years and learned full on english in 1 year. People got really impressed knowing that I knew full on english when I only lived in America for 1 year(without having taken classes at my language.)

OVERALL-

8. I'm a fast learner.

9. When it comes to my sexuality, I dont like labels.

10. I love sweets! Sweets! Sweets! EventhoughIgetreallyhyperwhenIeatthem-

MOVING ON-

11. I am extremely joyful(reason why I love Jhope).

12. When I was younger I used to argue with my mom because I wanted her to name me Rosa/rose.

13. I used to be sexually harrassed at school.

14. My step-mother tried to kill me and threaten to stab me.

15. She went to jail but my dad forced me to tell the judge to bail her out.

16. My Father always wanted boys. That's why he forgot about my sister and I when his son was born.

17. When I was younger, My sister and I didnt got along well.
(She would yell and embarrass me in front of her friends.)

18. I look older but I am not.

20. I was forced into being mature when I turned 12.

21. If I act childish people tell me to grow up.

22. I hate it when people say im immature when Im trying hard to be mature.

23. I always act like the unnie of the group even though Im the youngest(like Jungkook).

24. I believe age is just a number.

25. My fav color is red.

26. Im trying to lose weight because people know me as the fat girl.

27. I feel guilty and bad when people dont like me.

28. Im pretty chill.

29. Sometimes Im girly and sometimes Im boyish.

30. I dont have dreams.

31. Im still insecure even though I fighting it.

32. I was taught about equality heavily.

"No one is below you and no one is above you."

"Dont belittle anyone and dont let anyone belittle you."

Mama's words!

33. My mom and I have the same attitude and my dad sometimes gets pissed off because of that.

34. I'm everyone's second choice.

If there is something more you want ti know just let me know and Ill answer you!!!

Erased pictures because of personal things. If you wish to see me follow me on instagram. It's on my bio.

Byeeeeeeee~~~~~~~