5 : ~ Possessive ~

3rd person POV

"You're getting married."

Jungkook stood there, no expression on his face whatsoever.

"What?" He asks in disbelief.

"You heard me. You're getting married."

"Dad, you know I-"

"You've been waiting for your mate for years, son. And I can't wait any longer. The pack needs a Luna as soon as you take over and I decided to take matters into the situation."

"I set you up with the princess of Shiny pack and you'll meet her tomorrow."

I am n-"

"You are getting married Jungkook and that's final-"

"No he's not."

They both turned their attention to the blonde haired male leaning against the door frame of the bathroom, wearing a silk white robe that falls off his shoulder.

"Excuse m-"

"You heard me. He's not getting married."

"Who are you?" The alpha asks sternly.

He takes a few steps smiling and bows in front of the alpha.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. Your son's mate."

The alpha stares at the omega in shock while Jungkook smiles proudly at his mate.

"You're my son's mate? How?w-why wasn't I informed of this?"

He asks Jungkook.

"I was going to tell you later after Tae took a shower but you took a step ahead and showed up here instead."

"Well, I'm-I'm sorry for what I just said-"

"Oh, don't worry about it."

The alpha nodded, "I guess I'll have to call the wedding off."

"Don't."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in bewilderment same as he's father.

"I believe that the reason why you set up this marriage was manly because of alliance am I right?"

The alpha nodded still confuse.

"Well, then don't cancel the wedding."

"Tae, what are you saying?"

"It doesn't exactly means that you'll be the one getting married, Kookie."

"What do you mean?" Asks the alpha.

"We would like to meet the princess. And keep in mind that the alliance will come true. I promise." Said the Omega.

The alpha only nodded not sure of what to do.

"Well, then I'll get going. Jungkook, your training is canceled tomorrow."

The alpha said and left.

Taehyung sighed and turned to Jungkook who was glaring at him.

"What?"

"Why did you tell him to not cancel the wedding?"

"Because of alliance-"

"So, you wouldn't mind sharing me?"

Taehyung stops and stares deeply into his mates' eyes. The omega's light blue eyes turning a darker blue and his soft and sweet aura becoming scary.

The omega takes big steps towards the true blood not breaking eye contact. He grips the true blood's jaw with strength even though for Jungkook it doesn't feel like it.

He dark deep blue eyes staring deep into the brown dark eyes of his mate, with intensity.

"I do not share what's mine. And you, Jeon Jungkook, are mine forever and ever. Whoever tries to touch you will die by my hand. So, in other words,  touching you is like having a death wish," he whispers the last part.

With that he crashes his lips with his mate and starts kissing him roughly. The True blood would be lying if he said he didn't liked his mate's possessiveness. For a matter of fact. It turned him on.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's legs and wrapped them around his waist, leading both to the bed.

That night they barely had any sleep and poor of the ears that could hear them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was suppose to post yesterday but my stupid ass deleted half the page and I didn't had the inspiration go write anymore.

Please vote and comment.