27 : Fire and water

I FEEL ACTIVE!

This is background story~
remember! gods dont have mates!
Also, I wanted to put pictures of how they look but couldnt so, just know that Taehyung's hair is black, Jungkook's red, and Heiden's black.

Blue/Hyuntae = Taehyung
Light/Sol = Jungkook
Orion/Heiden =

*Drum roll*

💥💥💥LISA FROM BP!! 💥💥💥

NO ONE'S POV

Years ago (too many to be count) ~

The big bedroom was being illuminated by the red light of the volcano that flowed gorgeously with lava. The red headed male stared at it in fascination, it was his home afterall. The way his red hair flared up, his veins filled with lava as a replacement for blood, and his red lava-like eyes. The male itself was fire and burned anyone whom he desired. But, it also brought him quite hatred.

"Light, you've been staring at it for quite a while now. Aren't you bored?"

Said male chuckled dryly and looked away from the volcano. Now, staring at his wife whom was dressed in silky black robes and long black hair flowing to the length of her hips, Light smiled and motioned for her to come over.

The girl smiled and walked towards her husband, placing herself on his lap as he grabbed her hips possessively. Light pulled her closer and gave her a gentle kiss before looking at her eyes.

"Orion, shouldn't you be somewhere?"

Orion giggle and nodded, "I do, my love, but I wanted to come and see you. Making sure that you were fine. And home."

Light knew was she was referring to when she said the last words. Orion knows that her husband was cheating on her and the male wasn't so discreet about it. He was cheating on her with the young prince of the water realm, Blue.

The young prince was ethereal and quite innocent for the world he lived in. Because of his perfect features and amazing powers, the younger was wanted by everyone. This caused for Light to be extremely possessive of the younger. He would show his affair with the prince to even his wife.

Now, the girl wasn't a saint herself. She had quite a few affairs since marriage didn't really meant much to them. What irked her about the latter wasn't that he was cheating, no, she just envied the way he showcased the prince more than he did it with her.

The male had kept his marriage so well hidden that not even the prince knew he was married. Blue lived contentedly, hoping for the latter to propose to him one day. Even though he knew that this would never happen.

--------

Light hummed happily as he felt the younger nuzzle into the crook of his neck. Both naked bodies closed to each other as they radiated heat, becoming their own warm blanket.

"Ah, my precious, Blue. You were as good as always."

The light heavenly giggle of the younger made his heart beat faster as he stared down at the younger's uneven eyes.

"Thanks, light, you were good too."

They stayed in each other's arms not wanting to detach themselves from each other. They had been going at it for a few hours and still not feeling close enough.

After hours of fluffy moments and sweet words, both males got dressed and are now sitting on Light's favorite spot. Light sat on his chair as he looked over at his favorite volcano through the big glass of his room window. Blue was sat atop of his lap as he too stared in satisfaction at the volcano that was named after him. Over all the gifts the elder has given him, the volcano was his favorite.