13 : Crown Issues

HYUNTAE'S POV

"Hey, baby. Wake up," I hear a soft voice talking to me and a hand shaking me.

I groan and push the hand away. Instead I hold a pillow with muscles and cuddle with it.

I feel the pillow vibrating but pay no mind to it since it kinda makes me more comfortable.

Suddenly I feel a hand grab my arms and sits me up. With half lidded eyes I see Sol smiling brighter than the sun at me, with his cute bunny smile.

"Whaat? Let me sleep," I mumble and try to lay down but he sits me up again.

"Come on, doesn't my queen have things to do?"

"I'll do them later."

He chuckles and sits up, hugging me and I hug him back, using him as a pillow again.

After seconds of nothing happening something wet starts trailing down my neck. His teeth biting my skin roughly while he sucks on it. I moan but still try to keep myself sleeping.

He laughs, "Really? Not even when I'm playing with your sweet spot, you wake up?"

I hum and he chuckles.

"Alright then. This calls for urgent matters."

Before I could question what he meant, I felt two fingers fill me up. That causes me to bolt my eyes open and hold his shoulder for dear life.

"Ah~ S-solie, d-don't."

"Hm, now you're awake."

He takes his fingers out of me and I whine at the empty filling.

He stands up from the bed and lifts me up. Taking me to the bathroom while kissing my neck.

After a nice and horny shower, Sol and I get dressed and went directly to the throne.

"Baby, please, you need to start wearing your crown made of gold."

I huff again for the 4th time and shake my head, "If the crown isn't made of roses-I don't want it."

He sighs in frustration, "Tae, you have to. Or else-?"

"Or else what? You're going to find someone else to wear that stupid crown? Are you going to forbid me from sitting at my throne? Are you going to find a new queen?"

"Hyuntae," he growls.

"Bring me my flower crown!" I command to my maids but the king stops them.

"Don't. He is going to wear the gold crown whether he likes it or not."

I gasp, "You cannot force me."

"I can and I will or I'll do excactly what you said. I won't allow you to sit in your throne unless you wear it."

I scoff.

"Yeah, try it."

After many more arguments and fights, the king won and forced me to wear the crown. I'm sitting in the most unprofessional position, the crown falling down my face a bit, and lips formed in a pout.

While the king talks and listens to the needs of our people, I sulk under my breath and curse his name multiple times.

"Hyuntae, stop pouting. It makes you look cute and I don't want people to see it."