3 : *Claiming you* (M)

Jk POV

"I've waited for too long."

He mumbled under his breath.  I didn't hear what he said and before I asked he connected our lips again.

I responded to the kiss because damn did his arousal smell good.  It was the most beautiful scent that I've ever smell and it was clouding my mind more and more everytime.

I laid him down on the ground and hovered over him.  He started unbuckling my belt and I stopped him.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked breathless.

He smirked, "Has my Jeon gone soft?"

I don't know why but those words provoked something in me, Causing my mind to go blank and darkness to swallow me.

"Oh, my luna."

Taehyung giggled and I attacked his neck roughly kissing his jaw and then his collarbones leaving purple marks behind.

I took off his big shirt and threw it aside, smirking at my beautiful mate.

"Let me guess, you planned all of this?"

"It's been years since I last felt you inside of me, what makes you think I would lose a chance?"

I chuckle, "Of course, my luna wouldn't."

*Warning smut ahead, if you want to skip do so.*

I took off my shirt and then proceeded to take his pants.

I smiled lovingly at his dark lace panties.

"Oh, how I missed him."

I touched him through his panties and I could feel a wet patch on them.

"Wet for daddy already?"

"Do you expect me not to? And hurry up! Would ya!"

"Be patient, my love.  It's been 135 years, I need to appreciate you."

I took off my pants and now we're both left in our underwear.  I keep on kissing his chest and jaw while he grabs my hair and moans. 

"Hurry!"

I chuckle and took off his underwear along with mine.

I stare in adoration at his naked glory once again and my wolf howls in joy for having such beautiful mate.  Not only did his face look angelic but his body too.

'Finally, after so many years.  You're mine again'

I bury my canines on his neck and he lets out a high pitch moan that was soon muffled once he buried his canines in my neck.  I moan and lick his fresh mark.

I hover his lips with mine and stare at his eyes.  Light blue eyes that I've been longing for staring right back at me.

"And to answer your question..."

I align myself at his entrance.

"No-"

I push myself inside.  He let's out a gasp and his eyes get teary while he digs his nails on my flesh.

"I haven't gone soft," I smirk and kiss his lips passionately before I start thrusting fast without giving him a chance to adjust.

"Ahh J-jungkook s-slow d-d-down!" He screams in between moans of pain and pleasure when I hit his prostate.

"W-why would I? I should go faster but I'm having some mercy in you."

I keep on thrusting faster with a steady pace so he can adjust to my thrusts.

"Y-you k-know ah! ah! a-a-after been f-fucked by so many guys-ahh yes! Fuck! Right there!- y-you're still my favorite."

I stop and stare at him, my eyes turning a fierce color as if fire were coming out of them.

"Did you just say that other guys have fucked you?"

"Baby,  I felt horny and there wasn't much you could do.  Moreover, I couldn't let a five year old fuck me, now could I?"

I glare at him before picking my pace again but 3 times faster than before. 

"Oh, I was just been gentle before but now, say bye to your legs."

"Ah!ah!ah! J-j-jungkook!! S-slow down, I-i w-wa-ant my legs! Jungkook!"

I keep on thrusting hard and faster, my thrusts increasing with each passing second.

I moan at the pleasure I'm receiving while my mate its a moaning mess and his legs are shaking from my hard thrusts.

"Jungkook! I-i'm c-cumming! Im cumming!!"

I thrust faster if that's even possible.

"I'm c-cumming too."

We groan and moan at the pleasure we are both receiving, reaching for our climax.

He screams my name before cumming and I follow soon after but not before burying my canines on his neck once again.  He moans once again feeling a bit of oversensitivity.

                *safe to read y'all*

I drop on his chest and we both pant. I smirk and push his sweaty bangs out of his forehead.

"Second round sweet heart?"

He gasps and pushes me off him.

"You idiot! Our recounter should have been romantic and gentle not fucking rough and hard!" 

I laugh and hug him.

"I wanted it to be so until you mentioned sleeping with other people."

"Well, if you hadn't died then I wouldn't have the need to. Besides, it felt good to experiment."

"Don't get me piss off, Hyeontae."

"I'm not trying to, Sol."

We both smile lovingly to each other.

"I've missed you a lot, Sol," his voice cracks and tears escape my mates eyes. I hug him while patting his head.

His loud sobs remind me of that day that I want to forget.

"I-i thought I would never see you again," he says between sobs.

"Shh, don't say that.  I would never leave you alone, Tae.  I will come back for you no matter where you are or how long it takes.  I belong with you, with you and only you." I kiss his head and his sons calm down.

I lay us both down on the ground with Tae resting on my chest.

"Let's sleep a bit." He nods and closes his eyes.

I soon follow and fall back asleep, not remembering anything we both said.  Only the images of us having sex present and nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all I know I suck but I'm trying.

I was really piss off at my dad for his shitty move but still was inspired to write this.

Love to you all beans