21 : Divine womb

Jungkook's POV

"How many more punishments will it take for you to understand?" I grit my teeth as I harshly grip on Taehyung's hair.

His baby blue eyes stare me teary, "l-light, please, stop."

I growl and my grip becomes tighter. He only whimpers and keeps on trying to take my hands off.

"You're not able to walk or even speak for days after your punishments but you still choose to disobey?! Now, what must I do next?"

His blue eyes turn into white ones and he manages to loose my grip of his hair. He glares at me and slaps me harshly.

"I said stop! Stop treating him like that!"

I smirk and wrap my arms around his waist, "My precious, Moon. You shouldn't be mad at me. He just gets on my nerves."

"I'll be the one to get on your nerves if you don't stop. Bring Sol back and do not touch Hyuntae. You'll be receiving isolation from me."

With that his eyes and mines changes back and he takes a few steps away from me whilst harshly sobbing.

"T-tae-"

He ran away from me not even letting me finish my sentence. I growl at myself and drop on the floor crying.

"I-i'm sorry, baby..."

"Wake the fuck up!"

I sit up on the bed alarmed, shaking due to my dream. I look around only to find Taehyung glaring at me.

"Wha-"

"Today is the day that we'll find out whether or not I'm pregnant," he sighs.

I grin happily and attack him with a hug.

"We're having pups, Tae!" I say happily, he only gives me a small smile and pecks my lips.

"Yeah, yeah, now come on. We have to go."

I nod and stand up from the bed.

After dressing up Tae and I left to the hospital. The ride was usually quiet since Taehyung would always complain about everything. He is looking out the window looking quite lost in space.

"Tae?" I place my hand on his upper thigh and he looks at me.

"H-huh? D-did you say something?"

I shake my head and caress his thigh, "What's wrong? Aren't you excited to know the obvious answer?"

He softly smiles and caresses my hand, "Yeah..."

I furrow my eyebrows at the lack of emotion but decide to not question it further. Once we arrived we immediately rush to the room where my friend yugyeom is waiting for us.

We greet him and he goes off to bring back our answer. Looking at Taehyung whom seems out of it, I furrow my eyebrows once again and decide to ask him.

"Tae? Seriously, what's wrong?"

He looks at me but turns his head away and shakes his hand mumbling a small, "nothing..."

I loudly sigh and before I could question him further, Yugyeom enters.

"We'll you tell us the obvious answer now?" I snicker and he chuckles while playfully hitting my arm.

"Shut it. It's my job as a doctor to check things."

I hum, "So, is it a yes?"

He groans in annoyance, "Yes. Congratulations, Taehyung, you're pregnant."