(R)evolution - DonnaSharples

Title: (R)evolution

Author: DonnaSharples

Genre: Science-Fiction/Watty Awards

Summary: *Please note, there are scenes of a disturbing nature and swearing* The world is no longer what it used to be. An alien invasion has put paid to that and now the human race is being used as fodder, slaves and experiments. A Human Alien Hybrid may hold the key to the salvation of mankind. But an internal struggle is causing her to wonder just where it is, she belongs.

My view:

This. This is what Wattpad is missing. Right from the bloody start, I was ripped straight into this fascinating world where it’s nothing like our own.

Being a huge Science-Fiction nerd, I found myself loving every single sentence, being drawn into this crazy writing universe, straight into the author’s mind.

Let’s just totally ignore the in-genius way that this author writes and how original and amazing it is, forgetting her beautiful descriptions and artful explanations and go straight to the plot itself.

Fantastic. Unique. Fresh. Did I say brilliant? No, well it’s brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

Even the title is one of a kind, so different from everything that you read on Wattpad. I’m so used to seeing all this incredibly cliché stuff, covering every inch of Wattpad, it’s extremely refreshing to find this.

Honestly, I highly recommend that you read this. It is as addictive as it is captivating – you’ll be hanging onto every single word that you read.

Out of ten? Nine. And a half.