Chasing The Moon - Aspenmoon

Title: Chasing The Moon

Author: Aspenmoon

Genre: Fanfiction/Werewolf

Summary:  It was all my fault.

I don't see how I could have been so careless. The stranger was practically ten feet behind me and I changed right in front of those eyes. One minute I'm a normal teenage girl, walking along the sidewalk on my way home from work, then the next second I'm a pure white wolf. Try explaining that one... I must have been really out of it to not have noticed I wasn't alone. Why couldn't I have sensed him? Sensed the eyes burning into my back as I transformed quickly, then disappeared in a flash of silky white fur. That's what started all of this. That one careless mistake. That's how I ended up here. Ended up in this mess. ****** Luna Raine was a normal teenage girl living a normal life down in Southern California . . . With the exception that she could change into a grey wolf whenever her heart desired. When her secret is discovered she is forced into hiding and moves in with her aunt and cousin on the other side of the world: London, England. With a new home, comes a new school, and with a new school, comes new friends. Luna just so happens to acquire some "special" friends, known to the world as One Direction. As their "Take Me Home" tour came to a close, the band seemed to drift out of the spotlight and into the shadows, unable to find a way to regain their fame. But with the world on high alert for the "moon wolf", the boys are more than determined to find out who it really is, seeing it might be there ticket back to the top. Luna soon realizes that it may be hard than she thought to keep her secret under wraps.

My view:

Okay, seeing that this is a One Direction fanfic, I kind of cringed. Can't help it, not a big fan of the group, not a big fan of most of the fanfictions.

But I found that upon reading it, it was okay. Trying not to let the one direction thing cloud my judgment, I found that I began to like the main character. Genuinely a well built character with believable, realistic emotions.

Good descriptions and character interactions.

I have to say, even I, a firm NO-NO with One Direction, actually enjoyed reading this.

Out of ten? Six.