le tiens || yours

Yours, a dream based on this kpop idol

He was dating this girl but he liked me.
This girl is perfect. She's famous and stunning. She has the whole world wrapped around her middle finger.
I remember the notification of the post. That annoying sound, a bell. And remember as clear as anything that post. That fucking feral post.
They almost kissed.
I can't believe I took time out of my day to read about an almost. And I can't believe that she hasn't kissed him. With his soft, sweet lips constantly around her, I don't know how she can resist.
I know I didn't.

Not even two hours after that disheartening reminder that he isn't mine, I stand in his bedroom. Bright yellow sun beams seeping through weak curtains. This lightning is surreal. This room is surreal. He is surreal.
We were in mid conversation, talking about the weather and debating tomorrow's, when he struts over to me. Aggressively clutches my waist and leans backwards.
We fall on the bed, me on top of him.
I struggle for a moment. I keep saying that it was wrong.

We shouldn't. We shouldn't. We shouldn't.

The stronger male wasn't having any of this. He kept his muscular arm tightly sealed around my waist as he resisted my resisting. Eventually I give up, thinking that he will as well.
Instead, he manouvers his lips to touch my ear. I feel his hot breath create goosebumps all over my skin. Then...

Teeth.
Teeth attach themselves to my earlobe. Once again, my attempts to pull away fail. Once again, I give in to the pressure. I give into the sins burning themselves on my skin.
Currently, I don't care if this is wrong. I couldn't care if his girlfriend walked in. Right here, right now.
She would take quite a fair amount of time to comprehend the scene. Dropping her coffee in disgust. Fighting his arms off my waist. Going absolutely ballistic, giving me a black eye. Kicking my lover out of their apartment as she throws his things out the window.
I don't care. I want him for myself, even if I have to go through her.

But sadly this is just a dream.
No, we did not go all the way. And no, I cannot tell how this ends. But I can tell you one thing:
You haven't experienced actual longing until you fall in love with someone you can't have. Whether that be a kpop idol, a person from your dreams or both. <3