tremblant || trembling

Based on a dream.

I always tremble when I'm around you. I'm always shaky because I like you. My undying love for you has caused my body to physically shake when you pay attention to me.
And for that reason, you like me too. You're attracted to my submission, I guess? All the girls that have lined themselves up again the cold, brick wall haven't figured that shocker yet.

The day you confessed, you took me to the small bleachers facing the basketball courts. It was a gorgeous afternoon, surrounded by your friends and followers. You had written a poem on the white, metal bleachers about how you love me. About how you love my trembling.
Things go by like a blur after that moment. But I remember those vague moments where you pick me up by the waist and smash your lips onto mine. I was so happy that you called me yours.

Little did anyone know that I had another admirer. A tall, sheepishly handsome boy with a name as basic as yours. He loved me too, he wanted me too. His heart crushed by our new love, he searches for a sad distraction to ease the feeling in his gut. His heart lonesome and broken wonders it's way over to a girl. She's gorgeous, skinny, confident and obsessed with the thought of you. Her heart broken by the train of events, she finds her heart swarming itself around the boys'. Hand in hand they go off, off to find glue.

My admirer knows to never cross you. You intimidate everyone around you, especially your new girlfriend. He knows he can't have me. He knows I will never be his. Because you have claimed me and I am yours.
Luckily this is all a dream, because this Greek god, the ladies man, is IT.