#53: Re-Do

JusticexCalum

IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GO BACK TO a time in your life you want to change, where would you go?

Justice sat up in what she thought was her husband's bed. Her eyes widened when she realized she was back in her old bedroom from when she was a teenager. There were One Direction posters plastered all over the walls. She ran over to the mirror and screamed at her teenage pimples and hideous haircut.

As her panic began to rise, she stopped to think about how this could happen. Suddenly, she remembered she had argued with her husband Harry before she had went to bed.

He had been seen with another young girl at a club. She couldn't stand it anymore. He constantly cheated on her and had a mistress he thought she didn't know about. She was as unhappy as a woman could be. She had cried herself to sleep thinking,"I wish I had chosen someone else to love and love me."

This was some unseen force giving her that chance; a chance to re-do the day she had met and said yes to Harry.

She rushed over to the calendar and smiled, Valentine's Day. Today was the day her and Harry had decided to go on their first date. Looking at the clock, she saw that she was about to be late and rushed to get ready. She ran downstairs, out the door, and got in her car. She sped her way to the coffee shop where Harry stood outside waiting.

She parked and got down to meet him. Harry turned in her direction and smiled. Her heart suddenly warmed, remembering how decent and charming of a guy he was. The guy he was the day he married her. But she knew he wouldn't stay gold forever.

He almost hugged her when she said,"I don't think this is going to work."

Harry froze, completely embarrassed,"Have I done something wrong, Justice?"

"No, but you will." said Justice.

Harry looked at her confusedly,"I don't get it."

"I just don't feel the same anymore, Harry." said Justice.

"Oh," Harry sighed, looking down,"That's fine."

"I'm so sorry. You were so good to me at first, but nothing gold can stay. Take care, Harry. And be happy."

She left him standing there and left to go to the one person she had always loved. She found him by the old willow tree, waiting for her. He had asked her there the day before, but she had chosen to go see Harry instead. But not this time.

Not this time.

"Calum!" she shouted.

He turned to her, a mega watt smile on his lips,"You came."

Without much thought or warning, Justice jumped into his arms and kissed him the way she'd always wanted to. In her future, she never saw Calum again after that fateful day. She wanted to melt into him and become one being.

When they pulled apart, Calum smiled,"What was that?"

"That was me telling you with my body instead of my words, that I love you, and I want you entirely." said Justice.

When she went to sleep that night and woke up the next day, she was herself again.

And Calum was snoring softly beside her.

Fin.