#2: Check Yes Juliet

BlazexZayn

ZAYN BIT HIS LIP LOOKING OVER AT BLAZE. SHE WAS SO beautiful and he just knew he had to have her. He'd had a crush on her since the sixth grade. He decided that this year would be the year he finally asked her out. They were Juniors in high school - yes, it took him five years to grow balls. He pulled out a blank piece of paper and stared at it.

After rewriting the note more than a hundred times, he finally decided on something simple.

The bell rang and it was time for break. Zayn had remembered Blaze's locker and shoved the note in before she came around the corner. He ran, hid around another corner, and watched as she opened her locker.

When she opened it, the note was the first thing that flew out. Pursing her lips, she picked it up and unfolded it. She blushed as she read it:

Blaze,
I've been really into you since the sixth grade. I've got to have you in my life. I'm sorry it took this long for me to grow a pair. I can be your Romeo if you agree to be my Juliet. Check yes or no and leave this on the floor.
□Yes
□No
-Zayn

Blaze pulled out a pen and checked a box. She shut her locker and carefully placed the piece of paper on the floor. She looked around once and then walked away.

Zayn waited for about five minutes and went to pick the paper up. He took a deep breath and slowly unfolded the paper. His heart skipped a beat; there was a red check mark on the "Yes" box. He was about to shout for victory when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey." a familiar sweet voice said.

He turned to see Blaze and he blushed beet red,"H-hey."

"So, when are you picking me up, Romeo?" asked Blaze.

"How's 7:30?" asked Zayn.

"7:30 is perfect." said Blaze.

Zayn couldn't hold in his joy,"You said yes!"

"Yeah," Blaze nodded,"Did you expect otherwise? Because if you did I could-"

"Oh, no! I'm just so happy," Zayn pulled her into a quick kiss and pulled away, his face aflame,"I'm so sorry."

Blaze laughed breathily and kissed him again,"Don't apologize for something perfect like that."

Fin.