#29: Get Home

IcisxMichael

ICIS SHIFTED UNCOMFORTABLY IN THE PASSENGER seat of Michael's car. He was the school weirdo, but she decided to hang out with him and give him a chance.

Right now she was wondering if it was a mistake.

Michael had parked near the edge of a cliff and was staring out the windshield.

"Michael?" said Icis.

For a while he seemed to be in another world, but he came back,"Yes?" he turned to her.

"What are we doing here?" asked Icis.

"Get down. I wanna show you something." said Michael, getting out.

Icis got out of the car and followed him to the edge of the cliff. There was a safety gate, thank God.

"It's so exhilarating." said Michael.

"What is?" asked Icis.

"Standing at the edge of a freaking cliff!... With you." said Michael.

"Aww, thanks... I think." said Icis.

Michael suddenly pulled her close and kissed her. Icis kissed him back, but pulled away first,"I should get home."

She was afraid where things would go between them if she stayed and let him kiss her again.

"You're afraid." said Michael, easily reading her.

"What?! No!" said Icis.

"You're afraid you'll fall in love with me." said Michael.

Icis giggled,"Something along that line, yes."

"I'm not going to make you fall in love with me, because you're going to fall on your own." said Michael.

"Yes, but-" said Icis.

Michael smothered her words with a kiss.

"Now this is exhilarating." said Icis.

"What is?" asked Michael.

"I'm about to have sex at the edge of a freaking cliff!... With you." said Icis.

Michael laughed and took her down to the ground.

Fin.