#58: Fine China

BlazexZayn

BLAZE WORKED IN A FINE CHINA SHOP, A RENOWNED one actually. So she always had to be careful when she worked, and she was until today.

Her boss, Mr. Fine had explained that a very important buyer would be coming in today to purchase a few sets for his mother and himself. He instructed her to lay out their best sets and be on her best behavior, seeing as he had to leave for a family emergency.

"I am trusting you with my business's name. So don't screw this up for me." said Mr. Fine, walking out the door.

Blaze waved him away and went straight to do as she was told. When she finished, she waited for almost two hours for this special guest to arrive. When almost another hour had passed she puffed with annoyance. Where was this special buyer?

As she made her way toward the back of the store, she heard the front door bang open and a horrible crashing noise. She ran back out and saw that one whole shelf of China had fallen over. Everything was shattered and there was a guy hunched over, breathing hard as if he'd ben running.

"Hey, what the hell? You're gonna have to pay for that!" Blaze nearly screamed.

"I am so sorry, truly. It's just so hard to go anywhere without a mob of girls chasing me." he had a British accent.

"Whatever, Lord Breaks-A-Lot. Now, pay up!" said Blaze.

He lifted his head and she gasped in shock. It was Zayn freaking Malik! Like, One Direction, Zayn Malik! She almost swooned, but grabbed the counter for support.

"Again, I apologize. I'll pay for all the damages. I was supposed to buy some sets for my mum and myself anyway." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Wait, you're the big buyer I was supposed to be waiting for?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah, sorry." Zayn was embarrassed.

Blaze's shock faded into irritation, "You are almost four hours late to an appointment that was scheduled for well, almost four hours ago! You come charging in here like a bull and destroy a whole display of China that belonged to a Chinese Emperor from the Ming Dynasty! And all you have to say is, 'Sorry about it. I'm super hot and famous.'?"

Zayn smiled at her, "You think I'm super hot?"

"That is so beside the point, Dreamhouse Ken. Cash or credit?" Blaze went behind the counter and held out her hand.

"What?" asked Zayn.

"For the damages? And I assume since you're such a kind hot famous guy, you'll be buying all the sets selected for your choosing that was scheduled four hours ago now?" Blaze stated.

"Extortion? Really?" Zayn laughed.

"You call it extortion, I call it paying me back for the shit day you've caused me." smiled Blaze.

"Alright, I'll do that. On one condition-" Zayn started.

"My favorite restaurant is an Italian joint called Mama's. I get off at 6:30." said Blaze.

Zayn smiled, handing his credit card over to her, "Feel free to take all my money."

Fin.