#5: Damned If I Do Ya

JusticexCalum

JUSTICE WAS DADDY'S LITTLE RICH GIRL. SHE ALWAYS got what she asked for, but no one to share it with. She was an only child and she hated it. At school no one liked her; she only had one friend, his name was Calum. They went to the same school and he was also her family's gardener.

Little by little, Justice felt herself falling for him and Calum for her. They started dating in secret. Justice's dad, Rome, noticed it, so he told Calum that if he touched Justice he was gone.

"I believe it's her decision, sir, not yours." said Calum.

"Don't you tell me about decisions, you little hole digger. Leave my daughter alone. She doesn't need you in her life." Rome turned on his heel and slammed the front door.

***

One night, Calum and Justice were at one of the houses Calum had been working on. It was new and already bought sadly. Calum lead her in the front door, his hands over her eyes.

"No peeking." said Calum.

"I'm not." said Justice.

"Okay," Calum removed his hands from her eyes,"Open your eyes."

Justice gasped,"Oh my god, Calum! It's amazing! You did this?"

Calum was also an architect and builder.

"Let's see the garden." Calum suggested.

They went to the back door and stepped out onto the patio. Justice's eyes twinkled with wonder and joy. There were roses and lights, and it was just beautiful. There was a coy pond with a little bridge over it and a fountain.

"Whoever bought this house is incredibly lucky. I'd rather live here than in my house." said Justice.

"Then I guess I'm incredibly lucky." said Calum.

"What?" asked Justice.

"This place is all mine," Calum looked at Justice,"It could be ours." he lead her into the empty living room.

Only then did Justice notice that the house had a lot of the features she had told Calum she wanted in her dream house. He had built it for her. She laughed and tackled him to the floor.

"I want to live with you." she whispered as she kissed him.

The kisses started getting heated and Calum stopped her,"We can't."

"Why? I don't understand." said Justice, she removed her blouse.

Calum sighed,"You're dad...He threatened that if I ever touched you I was 'gone.'" he kissed her neck.

"So what? I'm literally about to turn eighteen. He can't make decisions for me anymore. I decide to be with you." said Justice, taking off the remainders of her clothing.

"I'm damned if I do ya." Calum helped her take off his shirt.

"I told you, you have me. Who cares?" smiled Justice.

Fin.