#14: American Beauty

BlazexZayn

ZAYN SMILED AT THE PRIZE BENEATH HIM. THE greatest prize in the world, and it was his. He kissed her closed eyes and they opened. Those beautiful brown eyes that made his heart skip a beat every time he saw them. She smiled playfully up at him. Her body was still heated from their lovemaking.

"You're beautiful." he smiled.

Her face flushed and her lashes touched her cheeks,"I don't think 'just fucked' hair suits me."

Zayn ignored her and kissed her neck; she laughed,"I'm tired...Are you trying to kill me?"

"Of course not," Zayn fell beside her,"I just can't get enough of you."

She turned away from him, sighing in content. The silk bed sheets only covered between her legs and her fine ass. He drew circles on her back, causing her to squirm around.

"That tickles." she turned onto her back.

"You're beautiful." Zayn said again.

"You said that already, Babe." Blaze placed a hand on his cheek.

"Well, I have to keep saying it, because I'm an honest guy and I only say what's true." said Zayn.

"Are you trying to flatter me into having more sex?" Blaze raised an eyebrow.

"No! I really just can't stand how beautiful you are. You're prettier than me!" said Zayn.

Blaze blushed again and turned away from him.

"What's wrong?" asked Zayn.

Blaze turned to him,"No guy has ever loved me the way you do...It just amazes me, and I love you so much."

"American Beauty, I love you more." Zayn kissed her.

Fin.