#54: Like To

BlazexZayn

ZAYN HAD BEEN LUSTING AFTER BLAZE FOR AS long as he could remember. The only problem was that she never seemed interested. So he hatched a plan with his friend Niall and his girl Raven, who happened to be Blaze's friend.

He told Raven to invite Blaze to the showing of Fifty Shades of Grey. He would be there; that's where he'd make his move.

Later that day, the four of them met at the theater. Blaze was laughing as Zayn and Niall approached. Zayn's breath caught in his throat when he laid his eyes on her beautiful self.

"Oh, I hope you girls don't mind, I invited my mate Zayn." said Niall, gesturing to Zayn.

Zayn waved shyly,"I hope I'm not intruding."

"Of course not! Please do join us." said Blaze.

They bought some snacks and headed into the theater. They sat near the back together, but Zayn sat a seat away from Blaze so she wouldn't feel intruded. Niall and Raven were cozied in the corner already making hungry eyes at each other.

They sat through most of the movie with the sounds of Niall and Raven making out. Zayn finally decided to get up and sit beside Blaze. She smiled up at him, putting some popcorn in her mouth.

"Great movie." said Zayn

Blaze laughed because the two main characters were currently having sex,"Yes, yes it is."

"They seem to be having fun." said Zayn.

"Niall and Raven or Ana and Mr. Grey?" laughed Blaze.

"Both," Zayn chuckled,"Listen, I'm the one who asked Raven to invite you tonight."

"Oh, is that so?" asked Blaze.

"I just really wanted to see you." Zayn blurted.

Even in the darkness of the theater, Zayn could see her blush. He looked around trying to find inspiration.

"Why would you want to see me?" asked Blaze.

"Because you're beautiful," said Zayn,"And I've been wanting you for so long."

Blaze felt a shiver go down her spine,"Is this a joke?"

"I swear it's not. I'm telling you the truth." said Zayn.

A moment of silence passed between them as Blaze nervously tried to open a bag of chips. Zayn smiled and gently took the bag out of her hands.

"I'd really like to kiss you." said Zayn.

Blaze gasped,"I'd like that."

Zayn learned over, cupping her face in his hands and kissed her. Softly at first, then more intense as the kiss went on. They pulled away and looked at each other for a moment.

When they walked out of the theater holding hands, Zayn's other friends started laughing softly and elbowing each other.

"That was great." said Raven.

Blaze glanced at Zayn, "It was."

Fin.