#27: Black Cat

BlazexZayn

ZAYN WAS VERY SUPERSTITIOUS, ESPECIALLY MOVING into his new house. He'd met a girl in the neighborhood. Tonight she was coming over. He decided to set up a fancy dinner.

They were sitting at the table, having finished laughing at a joke Zayn had made.

"Um, where's your bathroom?" asked Blaze.

"Up the stairs, first on the right." said Zayn.

Blaze left him there and went upstairs. You see, Blaze is a shapeshifter and wanted to pull a prank on the newest superstitious member of the neighborhood. She shifted into a black cat and prowled downstairs. Without preamble, she leapt onto the dining table.

Zayn gasped, staring wide eyed at her. When she mewled, he screamed like a girl. He gasped again when the cat started laughing - laughing! - at him. He screamed again as he fainted.

When he woke up, his head was aching,"What a bizarre dream."

The cat from the so-called dream was sitting on his stomach,"Hey." it said.

He screamed, shoving it off of him. It stood and said,"Calm your tits, Zayn!"

"How do you know my name?" Zayn stood up.

The cat turned into Blaze before his eyes,"I'm a shapeshifter. I heard you were superstitious and wanted to play a prank. Geez, you're such a spaz."

"I'm still dreaming." said Zayn.

"No, you're not." Blaze kissed him.

He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he was kissing the cat. The cat turned back into Blaze, she pulled away,"See?"

"You can only turn into a black cat?" asked Zayn.

Blaze shifted to a dog, a bird, and a snake.

"Can you just be you for a while?" asked Zayn.

Blaze shifted back,"Why?"

Zayn pulled her close,"Because I can't make love to a snake." he kissed her.

Fin.