#48: Cruel

BlazexZayn

BLAZE CRIED, HIDING IN THE CLOSET. IT was the fourth time this month that Zayn had an outburst. She could hear him yelling downstairs. He was trying to find her. She whimpered until she heard him enter the room. She covered her mouth and prayed he wouldn't find her.

"Blaze!" he yelled,"Where are you?"

Blaze waited for what seemed like an hour and uncovered her mouth when she only heard silence. Then the closet door flew open and she screamed.

"You're a shit hider, honey!" he yelled as he dragged her out by her hair.

Blaze screamed, trying to get away. Then he smacked her across the face. He had outbursts when he got too drunk and took them out on her. He made her stand and punched her in the stomach, then slapped her face.

"Zayn! Stop, please!" she begged.

He shoved her onto the bed and started to rip her clothes off. She had learned a long time ago that it was best not to fight him. So she didn't scream when he shoved himself into her and began to pound into her furiously.

When he finished, he went to sleep. Blaze lay beside him, listening to him snore. When the sun came up and he woke up, he saw her still laying there, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, Babe. No, I'm so sorry." he began to stutter.

She raised a hand,"I'm sick of this. You're so cruel to me!" she hissed.

"Blaze, I'm-" Zayn started.

"Stop apologizing, you useless asshole! Look at my face! Look at me! I'm done!" Blaze yelled.

Fin.