#32: Crave You

KaydinxTate

KAYDIN WASHED THE SHAMPOO OUT OF HER HAIR slowly. She washed the soap off her body and heard something.

"Tate, get out." she called.

"Sorry." said Tate, leaving the bathroom.

She dried off and put on her favorite silk robe. She walked into the room and Tate was sitting on her bed crosslegged.

"Don't do that." said Kaydin.

"Sorry. Can't help myself." said Tate.

"Oh, really?" Kaydin laid down.

"Really." Tate climbed over her.

"Tate, get off." Kaydin smiled.

"No." Tate shook his head.

"I crave ice cream!" Kaydin said like a child.

"I crave you." Tate kissed her.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them, Tate was naked.

"Tate, no." said Kaydin .

"You're ready. I know you are... Plus, today is your least fertile day." said Tate.

"How do you know?... And besides, you can't get me pregnant, right?" asked Kaydin.

"It's happened before." said Tate, plainly.

"Tate..." said Kaydin.

Then, the robe was off,"Tate," she said again.

"Don't worry." said Tate.

He pushed into her unceremoniously, she gasped. Of course she was already slick and waiting for him. She was always wet when Tate was in the room. She could feel him, but wasn't he dead?

While she tried to think that over, he thrusted repeatedly. Her thoughts were thrown away when Tate pushed deep into her.

She cried out his name,"Tate!"

He raised her hips to a higher angle, pounding into her. She moved up to meet his thrusts. He kissed her hard and drove harder when she started to clench around him. He groaned, moving in and out faster, but she wouldn't stop. She knew what she was doing to him, because she was smiling at him.

"Really?" Tate smiled.

"Really." Kaydin nodded.

He bent and whispered in her ear,"You asked for it."

He started fucking her like he was Christian damn Grey! She moaned aloud for him. He finally collapsed beside her,"My craving has gone away."

Kaydin slapped his arm,"Shut up. I still want my ice cream."

Fin.