#16: Miss Murder

IcisxNiall

NO ONE COULD CATCH HER, BECAUSE YOU JUST couldn't. She was too fast and too clean. She would slip in and out like a snake. A snake that Niall had to have all to himself.

***

She called herself "Miss Murder." Niall was called to yet another scene left behind by her. It was a blood bath; an M. M. classic. On the floor before him lay Luke Hemmings, Miss Murder's most recent lover. He didn't have either of his heads attached to his body.

Niall whistled, almost appreciatively,"That's my girl, alright."

"We're searching everywhere for any evidence. And we're having all the cameras in the city monitered. We'll get her this time." said Lieutenant Tomlinson.

"Nah, you won't find anything." said Niall.

"What do you mean, sir?" asked Lt. Tomlinson.

"You must be new to these cases," said Niall,"She doesn't leave anything behind. Just the blood."

***

Niall left the scene and went home. He had just entered the living room when a familiar scent hit his senses. Lavender and cigarettes,"Miss Murder, how kind of you to join me tonight."

"Captain Horan, the pleasure is all mine." Icis sat in the shadows on his favorite armchair.

He'd known her for months, but he hadn't gotten her in bed yet. He wanted her so badly,"You made quite a mess back there, Dearest." he poured her a glass of wine.

"Are they trying to find my bloody clothes?" Icis sipped her wine carefully.

"I told them they wouldn't find any." said Niall, drinking his beer.

"You aren't supposed to tell my secrets, and besides, I wanted to see you dumpster dive, Love." said Icis.

Niall trapped her between him and the armchair,"Come on, Icis."

"I have no idea what you're implying." Icis batted her eyes innocently.

"I'll go insane if I don't get you in my bed." said Niall, lifting her up and carrying her to the countertop.

"Oh, that." Icis nodded as she kissed him.

Just as Niall thought his dreams were coming true, she knocked him out with a frying pan. Niall's body crumpled to the floor.

Icis knelt beside him,"Not yet, Baby, not yet."

She kissed his cheek and left him there. He woke up the next day and punched the cabinets,"Dammit, Icis."

Fin.