#28: Friday Is Forever

KaydinxAshton

KAYDIN SAT UP IN HER BED. HER HEAD WAS POUNDING, there was a guy beside her. Then it all came back,"Friday!"

She moved her arm but it stung. She looked at it and saw she had 'FRIDAY' tattooed there.

"Dammit." she went into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and took a shower. She combed her hair, took off her retainer, and changed into comfortable clothes. When she came out, she was surprised to see who the guy was,"Ashton?"

"Oh, hey, Kaydin... Uh, what happened?" he asked, his hair was mussed.

"Friday." was the only explanation Kaydin had to offer.

"Ohhh, I remember." said Ashton.

"Do you really?" asked Kaydin.

"Nope." Ashton shook his head.

Her laptop beeped, it was a video sent from Justice. She played it and, her and Ashton watched. She shut her computer quickly when it was over,"You kissed me."

"I kissed you." said Ashton.

"And from the looks of it, we were sober." said Kaydin.

"We were sober." said Ashton.

"One thing I don't know is..." said Kaydin.

"Yeah?" Ashton looked at her.

"The video went off when we came into my room." said Kaydin.

They froze as realization dawned.

"Did we?" asked Kaydin.

"We probably did." said Ashton.

"But I still feel like a virgin." Kaydin blushed.

"Me, too." said Ashton.

Kaydin smiled,"You're a virgin?"

Ashton smiled,"Well I'm sure we didn't do anything; we woke up clothed."

"You're right." said Kaydin.

There was a short silence until Kaydin asked,"Would you like to do something?"

Ashton turned to her,"Please?"

Fin.