#40: Forgotten

KaydinxAshton

KAYDIN WOKE UP IN A FIELD, WITH ALL HER MEMORIES. Except the one of what happened to her. She only knew that something had attacked her. She got to her feet and walked, and walked some more.

She only realized all her cuts were gone when she got into town. As she passed a diner, she saw her boyfriend Ashton. She hurried in and sat beside him,"Ashton, hey."

"Um," Ashton looked around,"Hey... Do I know you?"

"What are you talking about?" Kaydin laughed.

"I'm talking about, who the hell are you?" asked Ashton.

"Ashton! We've been dating for over a year now! Quit it, you're scaring me!" said Kaydin.

Ashton got up and walked to the door,"Listen, I don't know who you are or how you know me, but stay the hell away from me."

He ran and Kaydin tried to follow him, but he lost her. She decided to go home, going through the back door and upstairs. She came into her room and saw her sister Icis crying in the corner.

"Kaydin!" she gasped, running to hug her.

"Icis, what's wrong?" asked Kaydin.

"You remember last night. I know you do." said Icis.

"Just a bit of it," Kaydin nodded,"I think that thing erased us."

"Erased us? What do you mean?" asked Icis.

"Ashton doesn't remember me! No one does! At least I have you, and mom and dad." said Kaydin.

"No. Kaydin, mom and dad remember me. They know who I am." said Icis.

Kaydin froze and sat down on the edge of her bed. Icis sat beside her,"I remember, last night, that thing called itself something. It... It called itself the Forgotten."

"I've been... Forgotten." said Kaydin.

Fin.