#36: Beethoven

BlazexZayn

BLAZE WAS AT SCHOOL. SHE OPENED HER locker and a note fell out. She picked it up and unfolded it. It read: Listen for Beethoven and follow him.

Just then she heard one of Beethoven's symphonies play behind her. She shut her locker and followed it. She came to a four-way in he hallways. Beethoven sounded to her right.

She followed the song all the way. Then she came to the door going to the school's roof. She opened it and took the flights up to the roof. She discovered a whole garden of roses.

"Oh my God." she smiled.

"Blaze." a voice said.

She turned to see Zayn Malik in a suit, standing between two rose bushes.

"Zayn?" she smiled at him.

He held his phone up and Beethoven flowed out of it.

"It's you?" asked Blaze.

"Yes, it is." said Zayn.

"Why?" asked Blaze.

He came up to her and took her hand, leading her to a bench under a cabana. They sat down and he held both her hands.

"Prom is around the corner." said Zayn.

"Yes, it is." said Blaze.

"So I'd like to ask, will you go to Prom with me?" asked Zayn, getting down on one knee and holding out a rose.

Blaze covered her mouth,"Why me?"

"Because you're the girl I want." said Zayn.

"Y-yes." Blaze nodded, taking the rose.

Zayn stood and hugged her tight, spinning her around.

"Using Beethoven was unique and creative." said Blaze.

Zayn smiled,"Thank you." he pressed play on his phone.

Find.