#19: Thunder

BlazexZayn

BLAZE SAT IN THE SMALL BOAT ACROSS FROM ZAYN,"Where are we going?" her eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes." said Zayn.

She opened her eyes and gasped. They were surrounded by swans and ducks.

"Zayn... Oh, they're beautiful." said Blaze.

"I knew you'd like it." said Zayn.

"What're they doing here?" asked Blaze.

"A storm carried them here, but they'll be back where they belong soon." said Zayn.

"This is amazing. Thank you for bringing me here." Blaze smiled genuinely and nodded.

"You wanna feed them?" asked Zayn.

"Of course." Blaze smiled.

Zayn handed her a loaf of bread. She broke pieces off and tossed them into the water. She laughed aloud as she watched them eat.

"We should get back, before it rains." said Zayn, paddling.

The dock was real far from where they were. They were almost there when lightning crackled and rain began to fall.

"Zayn!" Blaze squealed, her dress was getting all wet.

He started laughing and she couldn't help laughing with him. They kept laughing until they got to the dock. Blaze got out of the boat after Zayn. Thunder rumbled and she screamed running into his arms. Then, her laughing turned into choking sobs.

Her and Zayn weren't together anymore.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Blaze cried into his chest.

"For what?" Zayn teared.

"For thinking I'd be okay without you... Oh, Zayn, I could never go on without you...I love you." Blaze sobbed.

Zayn pulled away to look at her, his hands on her cheeks,"Say it again." he said.

"I love you." Blaze sobbed.

The rain was still falling when Zayn kissed her long,"I love you too."

Thunder rumbled, Blaze squealed and buried herself in his embrace again. Zayn laughed kissing her head.

Fin.