#30: Tongue Tied

JusticexCalum

IT'S NOT EVERYDAY THAT CALUM GETS DETENTION. He only got it this time because he corrected his teacher and made her look like an idiot. He was painting sets for the Drama Club as punishment.

He was painting a tree when he saw his crush, Justice Vegas, walk in. He dropped the paintbrush and his mouth hung open.

"Hood! Get painting!" Mrs. Dee yelled.

"Yes, Mrs. Dee." Calum picked up the fallen paintbrush.

"Miss Vegas, welcome to detention. Go help Mr. Hood paint those trees." said Mrs. Dee.

Justice nodded,"Yes, Mrs. Dee."

She picked up a paintbrush and knelt at the tree beside Calum. She started painting and he started staring.

"You're Calum, right?" Justice looked at him suddenly.

Calum was surprised and ashamed that he'd been caught staring,"Y-oh-yes."

"Yeah, I have you for Geometry." smiled Justice.

She noticed him!

Calum was trying to talk,"M-Y-Uh-Ye-Mmhmm."

"You seem like a nice guy." said Justice.

"I am a leally- I mean really- a really do- uh, good guy." Calum fumbled his words.

"Someone's a bit tongue tied." said Justice.

"Just around you." said Calum.

He turned away and thought, Sure! You can say that just fine!

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I made you nervous. I'll just go then." said Justice.

"No! Don't mind me! I'm just nervous because I really, really like you!" said Calum.

He said that right, too! Dammit!

"Oh..." Justice blushed.

There was a long silence, until Justice leaned over and kissed his cheek,"I like you, too."

"Less kissing, more painting!" Mrs. Dee scolded.

"Yes, Mrs. Dee." Calum and Justice laughed.

Fin.