#51: Title

BlazexZayn

BLAZE AND ZAYN MET IN THE SUMMER. Of course they fell in love! Isn't that how all these stories go? Obviously, summer ended and school came along. They had decided to part ways, not knowing that Blaze would be attending Zayn's school that year.

Blaze was sitting on a bench in the hallway. She'd made about zero friends here. Everyone was so fancy and British and she was just "that weird girl from America."

Zayn was strolling with his friends, chatting about their summers when he spotted a familiar face. He cut Harry off mid sentence when he said,"Blaze?"

Blaze looked up from her writing,"Zayn?"

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?" Zayn smiled.

"What are you doing here?" asked Blaze.

"I go here! I thought you went back to California!" said Zayn.

"I go here too! And my parents wanted me to finish high school off here!" said Blaze.

"Uh, Zayn, who's the chick?" asked Niall.

Zayn snapped out of his joy, remembering his reputation and his friends,"This is my... friend, Blaze."

"Friend?" Blaze raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know." Zayn pushed her lightly.

Blaze stumbled,"No, I don't know. Zayn, what's the matter with you?"

"What're you talking about?" Zayn smiled, guilt in his eyes.

"You're acting weird," Blaze saw him glance at his friends,"Oh, I see."

She turned and walked away from him. Zayn followed her,"Blaze, wait!"

He grabbed her and turned her around, saying her name. She had tears in her eyes,"Friends?!"

"You don't understand." said Zayn.

"I understand perfectly! You have a reputation to uphold. I would make you look bad." said Blaze.

"I don't care about my reputation." said Zayn.

"Oh, then prove it! Tell them we're more than friends." said Blaze.

"It's not that easy, Blaze." said Zayn.

"Goodbye, Zayn." said Blaze, walking away again.

"Blaze. Blaze!" Zayn called.

But she didn't look back.

Fin.