#1: Don't Trust Me

JusticexCalum

JUSTICE THREW ON A DECENT PAIR OF CLOTHES AND grabbed her purse. She went downstairs to the living room of hers and Calum's house. Calum sat on the couch, watching an old 5SOS interview and chuckling quietly to himself.

"Hey, babe, can I have the car keys, please?" asked Justice.

Calum turned his head to look at her, "Where're you headed?"

"I'm going to get some ice cream with Harry." said Justice, putting on her coat.

Hearing the name of Justice's old college friend, Calum spoke with annoyance,"You have to dress up to get ice cream?"

Calum disliked Harry so badly just because him and Justice had been very close in college. They were still just as close. He crossed his arms in irritation, continuing to watch the old interview.

"I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt. That's nice? What's with the tone of voice? It's just ice cream, Calum." said Justice, annoyed now.

"That's what it starts as." Calum mumbled.

Justice scoffed,"I told you about mumbling. Speak clearly." she chastised.

"I said,'That's what it starts as!' Then it's going to out to do other things together, then it's lying about where you're really going, then it's over!" Calum rose to his feet, almost shouting.

"How could you say something so stupid? Do you honestly think that low of me?" demanded Justice.

"No, of course not!" said Calum.

"Then what's your problem?" asked Justice.

Calum just sighed and stood there, irritated. Justice laughed out loud, "You're jealous and you don't trust me." Justice nodded, crossing her arms

Calum scoffed and rolled his eyes,"I trust you."

"Then are you just that insecure?"

"I'm not."

"Then give me the keys." Justice challenged.

"Are...are you two going alone?" asked Calum.

"No. Harry's bringing Jordan, his girlfriend." said Justice, "A detail you would've known if you'd have just asked."

Calum felt his face redden,"Babe, I-"

"Don't trust me." said Justice.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so possessive of you. I can't imagine you being with anyone else." Calum rubbed the back of his neck.

"Have I ever said that?"

"Well, no," Calum shook his head, "No you haven't."

"Then get that idea out of your pretty little head." Justice went into his arms and kissed his cheek.

"I'm really sorry. I feel like a jerk." said Calum.

"Well, you're my jerk," Justice laughed,"Want to come with me?"

"I've already put a damper on your night. I don't want to ruin it more." said Calum.

"Come with me," said Justice,"Please?"

Calum looked at her for a few seconds and then conceded,"Okay."

"You do trust me though, right?" asked Justice.

"Of course I do," Calum held Justice by her hips,"I'm just a jealous little bitch sometimes."

"I know." smiled Justice.

They walked to the front door and Calum put on his coat. They locked up the house and walked out to the car. Calum tossed the keys over to Justice.

Justice smiled,"I get to drive?"

"I trust you not to kill me." Calum got in the passenger seat.

Justice squealed excitedly and climbed behind the wheel of the Jag. She flew down to the ice cream parlor, Calum eating the dashboard every now and then. When they got there, Harry and Jordan were waiting in a booth.

"Where have you been?" asked Harry.

"We...had some things to talk about." said Justice.

Fin.