But I Do (Evan Hansen x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Titanattacker9
Prompt: N/a
Info: Musical: Dear Evan Hansen
Character: Evan
Reader has really bad anxiety and trust issues
Ok, so Evan confessed that he loved her, but she doesn't buy it because the same thing has happened to her before over and over again and they leave her in tears. Then after like 10 minutes of both of them freaking out reader has a huge anxiety attack and Evan is trying to calm her down.
I suck at these kinds things, but if you could try and make this a happy ending.
You don't have to do this but if you did that would be great
~~~
"(Y/n).. I've really wanted to tell you this for a long time." Evan starts. He fiddles with his fingers, causing my anxiety to rise a lot higher. "I've- I've liked you for a long... long time. Actually, liked isn't the word I would use. I honestly think I love you..."

"W-What?" I scoff, laughing a bit. I shake my head in disbelief. No one has ever liked me, let alone love me. Not like this. "N-No. no you don't. You can't."

"What do you mean I can't? I can't what?" He asks. He looks at me, his eyes shaking with crippling anxiety and sadness. "Do you mean I can't love you?"

"Yes!" I say loudly, standing up and walking a step or two away from him. "N-No one has ever loved me Evan. I've been told that so many times that I'm immune to being told I'm loved! I know you're lying, I just do!"

"(Y/n) I'm not-"

"Like hell your not!" I practically scream, tears racing down my cheeks. "You can't- you just can't. No. I refuse to- just no.."

"Come here (Y/n).. just come here please." He begs holding out his arms for me to enter them. I let out a sob and fall into his arms.

"You don't-"

"But I do (Y/n).. I really do.." he tells me, whispering into my hair. "Believe me, I really do love you."

~~~
I kinda like how this one turned out.

Also I'm updating my other book "Miss. Manager" again, which is my Fan Fic. It's a BTS one, so if you enjoy that please check it out!

I'm going through and editing it, so it's gonna start flowing better and such.

~~Griffon~~