Virtual Romeo (Evan Hansen x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Awesomebluepegasus
Prompt: 308. "Well, this is awkward..."
Info: Can this be Evan x Female Reader?
Evan and Reader are friends online(they are Gamers btw)but doesn't know that
They go to the same school until one day when they were walking around
School they bumped into each other
And became friends,then Reader introduces Evan to her online friend
And texts him then Evan's phone gets a notification and they'll be like "Well,this is awkward"

Sorry if this was long it's also k if U don't do it....
~~~
"So when are you gonna introduce me to your virtual Romeo?" Evan smirks, making me look up from my phone. I tilt my head like a confused puppy and ask what he means.

"What?"

"Your virtual Romeo. The one you always talk about. The one you game with and stuff." He says, adding for information.

"Oh.. my online friend? I can text him right now if you want?" I suggest making him nod his head happily.

I turn my phone on, seeing as it shut off, and open Discord where we text and game together. I click on his profile, and start a message thread.

You:
Heyo. My friend wanted to text you so imma let him if that's alright with you. Idc. It's your decision.

And send.

It takes only a few moments for Evans phone to ding, which makes him pull it out of his pocket. He looks at the message and his eyes widen. He puts his freehand behind his head and chuckles awkwardly.

I then get a message.

BestTreeBoi:
Well uhh. This is awkward I guess..

I look at him and look back at the phone. I do that a few times and then chuckle just like he did.

"So.." I start, not totally knowing how to continue.

"Turns our your (U/n) and I'm BestTreeBoi... isn't that a plot twist.." he laughs.

"Yes I guess so.." I chuckle

"I'm glad though."

"Why?"

"Cause that means I'm your virtual Romeo." He  smirks, and then places his lips on mine.

~~~
Heccc yea manz

HOW AM U 9TH IN THE HEATHERS CATEGORY

HOLY SHIT GUYS, WHAT THE HELL

DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY STUPID ONESHOTS THAT MUCH?!

SERIOUSLY THANK YOU GUYS!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm hecckin thankful. I love you all.

Expect another one tomorrow!

~~Griffon~~