Let Me Help (JD x Depressed!Male!Reader)

Requested: QuirklessZero
Prompt: (N/a)
Info: Jason Dean x Depressed Male Reader
Heathers
Plot Summary - The reader, who isolates himself from the rest of society; not because he's bullied or anything.  He just hates the way the system works (social class, name-calling, gender roles, and everything about society) - Noticing the way he acts JD decides to step in.
~~~
I approach (Y/n), who's standing with his back towards me, looking at something written on a whiteboard. I slink my arms around his waist and feel him jump.

He places his hand on mine and continues to stare at the blue ink covered board. I kiss his cheek and feel the heat radiating from it.

"Ya wanna tell me what's going on babe?" I purr, making him tense and try to pull from my grasp, but alas I hold him in my arms.

"Nothing going on JD.."

"I think there is." I press.

"Well there isn't! So please stop..." he shouts, pulling away and looking at me with pleading eyes.  I take a step closer and look at the board with horror.

In the middle, in big red letters, says "Ways to kill myself."

I look at him and see his face fall.

"(Y/n)-"

"Please.. please don't.. just... please pretend nothing happened... that's all I ask."

"No! I can't just-"

"Jason dean... please.." he pleads, making my heart break as his voice does.

"Let me help.. that's all I ask. I just wanna hell you (Y/n)..." I plead with him.  He looks down.

"Let me help you."

~~~
Tired

Sick

Feel awful

Goodnight

Love you guys

I'm not even alerting my discord I'm so fucking tired

~~Griffon~~